Cover Story

Any sunbamps near reputable businesses that can provide a reasonable excuse for being in the area?
  • kpop8
  • 06-06-2024, 01:23 PM
google maps is your best friend
  • GregN
  • 06-06-2024, 04:37 PM
sub amps? they're next to grocery stores, all kinds of shops, restaurants, bars, tax offices... Park at one and walk.
Any sunbamps near reputable businesses that can provide a reasonable excuse for being in the area? Originally Posted by Just Another Guy
You wanna narrow down the area? Cause this is very broad
Any sunbamps near reputable businesses that can provide a reasonable excuse for being in the area? Originally Posted by Just Another Guy
Why? I don't understand the question. Why needing a provide a reasonable excuse to be on the area?
What's with the paranoia? I never understood that. If I wanna visit an AMP, I park right out front and walk over like there's nothing to it.

I learned some time so that I'm not that important to strangers to care or give a damn about about me or watch me what I'm doing and where I'm going. I guess that goes for everybody else as well.
For all they would know is that I'm going for a massage. (If somebody were to take notice)
google maps is your best friend Originally Posted by kpop8
Very helpful. Thanks
You wanna narrow down the area? Cause this is very broad Originally Posted by TruthSayer
Sorry about that. Midcities
Why? I don't understand the question. Why needing a provide a reasonable excuse to be on the area?
What's with the paranoia? I never understood that. If I wanna visit an AMP, I park right out front and walk over like there's nothing to it.

I learned some time so that I'm not that important to strangers to care or give a damn about about me or watch me what I'm doing and where I'm going. I guess that goes for everybody else as well.
For all they would know is that I'm going for a massage. (If somebody were to take notice) Originally Posted by valentino199
It’s easier to explain going to Half Priced books to the SO than being in an office park that has a massage spot and offices that make no sense for me to be visiting.
So many people, and women specifically, have no idea that the Asia massage parlors sell sex. I have encountered couples who tell me their lame massage experiences then recommend to my wife we go to a place for a massage, when I have already been there for various levels of fun. Perhaps your wife is also ignorant in that way.
So many people, and women specifically, have no idea that the Asia massage parlors sell sex. I have encountered couples who tell me their lame massage experiences then recommend to my wife we go to a place for a massage, when I have already been there for various levels of fun. Perhaps your wife is also ignorant in that way. Originally Posted by junebug
On the contrary, most people i know, associate the Asian Massage parlors with a "happy ending".

Unless, you go to a "legit" more mainstream massage place,the perception is there and the recent news reports when busts happen isn't helping their reputation either.

Just look at the entryway, window display, dark tinted glass etc compared to regular places, it comes off very suspicious.
  • kpop8
  • 06-07-2024, 06:11 AM
I am about to scare the shit out of some of yall..

How about you talk to your SO on why you go to amps for a yank every once in a while.

my so found out and that talk was going to happen if i wanted it or not. stupid apple location
I am about to scare the shit out of some of yall..

How about you talk to your SO on why you go to amps for a yank every once in a while.

my so found out and that talk was going to happen if i wanted it or not. stupid apple location Originally Posted by kpop8
My question is, why would you turn that shit on in your phone?
I understand your point OP. My best experience with that was next to the Biden HQ in Austin a few years ago. Lots of long stares from the ladies working there as dozens of men go in and out.
What’s with guys letting their SOs track them?
^^ Right?!!! ^^