Last Day of Nana 6-16

Great times come and go. For so it will be Sunday as Nana’s last day she won’t be returning. Any suggestion in who can beat her?
Farewell to the goat. Probably seen her like 25x times total, all worth it. Cristal at Cpop comes really close
Great times come and go. For so it will be Sunday as Nana’s last day she won’t be returning. Any suggestion in who can beat her? Originally Posted by donxixia2016
Mina Blossom K!
Hasn’t she said she is retiring like 3-4 times now in the past year???
Hasn’t she said she is retiring like 3-4 times now in the past year??? Originally Posted by TopSprinGester100

Has She said that she is retiring or not returning or is it more of several others posted that Nana wouldn't return only for her to return.

Maybe stop posting her supposed business.
Hey, Women change their minds! No new news there! lol
Great times come and go. For so it will be Sunday as Nana’s last day she won’t be returning. Any suggestion in who can beat her? Originally Posted by donxixia2016
Someone get her personal cell before she leaves! I won't be able to make it.
Has She said that she is retiring or not returning or is it more of several others posted that Nana wouldn't return only for her to return.

Maybe stop posting her supposed business. Originally Posted by marvel21
I don't know if it's the case this time but in the past she has explicitly requested that mongers publicly announce that she is leaving Dallas (as a marketing ploy, obviously).

You seriously have no clue what you are talking about though, so it might be best for you to not act like you do. You tried preaching about this same exact thing the last time Nana left, and you continue to act like you know what is best for her (you clearly do not).
I like the original nana, she changed something with her face..
She was gorgeous before!!
What ever happens. I'm just glad I got to see her one last time before she leaves.
She is gorgeous right now.