Can't figure it out?

What does ss stand for under activities on a review of a lady? I can't for the life of me figure it out
I can't think of a better way to word this, but it's basically just where the guy rubs his dick on a provider's lady parts. Personally, I only engage in this with a cover, and if the gentleman wants to write a review, he should always specify "covered SS" as to avoid confusion.
Thank you very much. We need to get together again
What does ss stand for under activities on a review of a lady? I can't for the life of me figure it out Originally Posted by Hardcoreismything
What Vannah said, though the "SS" is an abbreviation for "stripper slide", a/k/a "how to get herpes without having sex", as someone once dubbed it somewhere (TX forums?). But yeah, Vannah described it to the proverbial "T".

I can't think of a better way to word this, but it's basically just where the guy rubs his dick on a provider's lady parts. Personally, I only engage in this with a cover, and if the gentleman wants to write a review, he should always specify "covered SS" as to avoid confusion. Originally Posted by Vannah
I've also seen "SSS" (abbreviation for "'safe' stripper slide") used to describe this ("covered SS").

Cheers,

bcg
I was confused about it too, so thanks for asking.
  • BK
  • 05-21-2017, 04:33 PM
The ole Stripper Slide.

Usually during said SS the ole one eyed monster "accidentally" slips into said orifice which is why guys want to do it uncovered.
The ole Stripper Slide.

Usually during said SS the ole one eyed monster "accidentally" slips into said orifice which is why guys want to do it uncovered. Originally Posted by BK
Crazy Fuckers
SS has also been used in many reviews for "Self Service".

This is where the Hobbyist takes the task in hand and does the work himself.