White House has issued formal threat to Bolton to keep him from publishing book, Bolton must testify.

The White House has issued a formal threat to former national security adviser John Bolton to keep him from publishing his book, "The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir," sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.

In a letter to Bolton's lawyer, a top official at the National Security Council wrote the unpublished manuscript of Bolton's book "appears to contain significant amounts of classified information" and couldn't be published as written.

The letter, which is dated January 23, said some of the information was classified at the "top secret" level, meaning it "reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave harm to the national security."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/29/p...ook/index.html

Big surprise...not!

I’d bet Bolton is already on the phone to Schiftys staff setting up a video interview. The fat lying bastard is the one who is a national security risk along with his fucking crime family.
If he testifies, he's toast .....
The White House has issued a formal threat to former national security adviser John Bolton to keep him from publishing his book, "The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir," sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.

In a letter to Bolton's lawyer, a top official at the National Security Council wrote the unpublished manuscript of Bolton's book "appears to contain significant amounts of classified information" and couldn't be published as written.

The letter, which is dated January 23, said some of the information was classified at the "top secret" level, meaning it "reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave harm to the national security."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/29/p...ook/index.html

Big surprise...not!

I’d bet Bolton is already on the phone to Schiftys staff setting up a video interview. The fat lying bastard is the one who is a national security risk along with his fucking crime family. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Hey dimwit, anyone who works at the highest levels of our government has to keep classified information classified. That’s why Bolton was required to provide a transcript before publishing. It’s the law.
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 02:00 PM
If he testifies, he's toast ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
You're full of shit....he can testify behind closed doors on national security matters
You're full of shit....he can testify behind closed doors on national security matters Originally Posted by WTF
What the fuck: did you have a grade school graduation party?
I'm so glad we have these constitutional scholars Jackass666, WThedumFuck to clarify all this important information that the Comedy News Network feeds to the trolls

All we need is for HummerHoe (Assup) to chime in
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 03:20 PM
What the fuck: did you have a grade school graduation party? Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I fucked the info out of your mother
What the fuck: did you have a grade school graduation party? Originally Posted by JRLawrence
WDF hasn't finished his coloring book final yet.
I fucked the info out of your mother Originally Posted by WTF
Another lie noodle dick. You couldn’t fuck yourself.
Hey dimwit, anyone who works at the highest levels of our government has to keep classified information classified. That’s why Bolton was required to provide a transcript before publishing. It’s the law. Originally Posted by bambino
What the fuck would you know about it...your brain is still foggy from indoctrination. The point is, there’s a lot of people risking their livelihood and reputation to expose the manuscript.

Now, before you spout off some fucking conspiracy theory or wild ass guesses who’s exposing the lies of your leader. Remember, there may be 10 more pages coming.

Lets hear what Bolton knows.

Shifty Schiff and the patriots are kicking ass today!
WDF hasn't finished his coloring book final yet. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I’d bet there isn’t a need for crayons in “The Room Where It Happened” by John Bolton.
I'm so glad we have these constitutional scholars Jackass666, WThedumFuck to clarify all this important information that the Comedy News Network feeds to the trolls

All we need is for HummerHoe (Assup) to chime in Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I don’t need to be scholar to recognize a cover up by the fat lying bastard and Moscow Mitch. You’d have to bee a complete fucking moron not to see it or a person ready to betray his countrymen for his leader. Then again you have writing characteristics of both.

Schifty Schiff and the patriots are reaming the rectum of the fat lying bastard
Hannity’s ugly meltdown at Romney: Wanting the truth is ‘Trump hatred’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-trump-hatred/

Hand job Hannity is whipping the 25% who don’t want the truth exposed into a lather, but he’s making a killing.

Admit it, the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office isn’t a president he’s a fucking dangerous joke.
You're full of shit....he can testify behind closed doors on national security matters Originally Posted by WTF

you forget one small thing sparky the cat herder .. anything he says that is classified CAN'T be publicly disclosed. to anyone. so how are the Dems gonna get around that? isn't it their goal to make all this public so everyone sees what a dictator Trump is?

so how's that gonna work? Bolton testifies in secret to the entire Senate but no one not even the Dems can report what he said? brilliant!!!

BAHHAAA
What the fuck would you know about it...your brain is still foggy from indoctrination. The point is, there’s a lot of people risking their livelihood and reputation to expose the manuscript.

Now, before you spout off some fucking conspiracy theory or wild ass guesses who’s exposing the lies of your leader. Remember, there may be 10 more pages coming.

Lets hear what Bolton knows.

Shifty Schiff and the patriots are kicking ass today! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I spouted the law. You would be the jackass conspiracy asshat.