2015 Year End Awards Categories

• STF
  • 12-04-2015, 06:04 AM
So as the year 2015 is coming to the end, we should start thinking about recognizing those people that have made their mark in the SoTX Forum.

We tipically use these categories however feel free to ad more:

A) Provider of the Year
B) Monger of the Year
C) Thread of the year

Cheers

ATF
Several fellas from the RGV, and a few from Corpus have come on and made a good contribution to our little section. Hard to say who should be given the title.

None of the girls gave me, or even offered me a freebie, so I won't vote on that. LOL

Maybe a few new categories,,,

Least liked monger-

Favorite out of town poster-
I would like to nominate Dixxxie Ray for provider of the year.

Or as I call her the Ever Ready Bunny....
I would like to nominate Dixxxie Ray for provider of the year.

Or as I call her the Ever Ready Bunny.... Originally Posted by Moondoggie
She does need to work on her TCB, but skills and body she is hard to beat. I've known her since she was to young to buy beer, ( but old enough to vote), and she is fun.
She does need to work on her TCB, but skills and body she is hard to beat. I've known her since she was to young to buy beer, ( but old enough to vote), and she is fun. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111

As tight as she is now, I can only dream of what she was like at 20. You can still bounce a quarter off her from any angle.
After further thought,,, I nominate TXFilms for south Tx monger of the year. he brought in lots of new talent,,, wrote some great reviews and shared all of his finds with everyone.
Who wouldn't like a guy like that? ( except for you know who)
After further thought,,, I nominate TXFilms for south Tx monger of the year. he brought in lots of new talent,,, wrote some great reviews and shared all of his finds with everyone.
Who wouldn't like a guy like that? ( except for you know who) Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
+1
  • STF
  • 12-04-2015, 11:54 AM
Our nominations are:

Monger of the Year: AllAboutGreek
Provider of the Year: DixieRay followed by Jessica956

2015 was the year when Corpus surpassed or at least matched the RGV in the area of Quality providers.

Memorable Quotes:

"Come to the valley, we will take care of you"

Honorable mentions to:

Rockchip, Whatacrock, hobbylover, scrap
I'll go with TX films for the same reasons. Those chicks were/are hot.
Hobby couple of the year for 5 years running, bistraight69.
  • AAG
  • 12-04-2015, 01:33 PM
Add Pimp of the Year!!!
  • AAG
  • 12-04-2015, 02:09 PM
This will be your theme music

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWqOImoeedc
Who wouldn't like a guy like that? ( except for you know who) Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
+1 for Films and we should have a biggest fucktard of the year award. Hmmm I'll have to think on that for a while........NOT!!
This will be your theme music

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWqOImoeedc Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk
Greek, I'm old school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZQu0yyrM0
I am really upset and hurt I wasent nominated for end of the year