White Knight

So I got some angry threatening texts from a provider. She was shown a pm I sent another hobbyist by that hobbyist. And now she's furious. She's done an outcall to my place once when she first came in the site and I'm kinda concerned what she might do.
I've pmed the mods but no response. Not gonna mention any names cause no need to be putting them out there like that. But sharing PMs with providers is kinda fucked up in my book. Cause you don't know what they might do or if they know where you might live.
His sharing the PM with her was allowable UNLESS it contained PA material posted on the board that you both had rightful access to. MODs won't be able to help otherwise. If it did contain PA material they could only get involved if she contacted you here on the board via PM.

What happens off the board in texts is nothing they have the ability to verify and act on.

Shitty thing to do to you and a guy no one should trust or share info with......

Why do you want to protect him?
She sent me a pic of the pm I sent him. And making comments to me like I'm going to put your ass out in public.
Why do you want to protect him? Originally Posted by Whispers
Are you allowed to tell? I just figured I get in trouble for posting his Eccie Handle
His sharing the PM with her was allowable UNLESS it contained PA material posted on the board that you both had rightful access to. MODs won't be able to help otherwise. If it did contain PA material they could only get involved if she contacted you here on the board via PM.

What happens off the board in texts is nothing they have the ability to verify and act on.

Shitty thing to do to you and a guy no one should trust or share info with......

Haha, now that amazes me anyone would clutter up their head with knowing, remembering bull shit like that. You really really need to get a life. I mean DAMN man...
Haha, now that amazes me anyone would clutter up their head with knowing, remembering bull shit like that. You really really need to get a life. I mean DAMN man... Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
When you walk the edge like Whispers, you benefit from knowing the guidelines, like I said before, maybe he had a hand in writing them!

Maybe Whispers is our new MOD...DearHunter did say we get the forums we deserve and OLM said we'd be getting someone with a lot of experience.

C'mon, coach give me some of them ban hammers!

Your mom pm'd me with pa material... I guess she was in between classes at college.
When you walk the edge like Whispers, you benefit from knowing the guidelines, like I said before, maybe he had a hand in writing them!

Maybe Whispers is our new MOD...DearHunter did say we get the forums we deserve and OLM said we'd be getting someone with a lot of experience.

C'mon, coach give me some of them ban hammers! Originally Posted by hobbylover
I just don't see the value in this. It is good for searching for an occasional lady friend but certainly not worth devoting you life. Like the ESPN Guys say "Come On Man".
I just don't see the value in this. It is good for searching for an occasional lady friend but certainly not worth devoting you life. Like the ESPN Guys say "Come On Man". Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
For some mongers, ECCIE is for the hobby, for others ECCIE is the hobby, while they snuggle with the SB!
I just don't see the value in this. It is good for searching for an occasional lady friend but certainly not worth devoting you life. Like the ESPN Guys say "Come On Man". Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
+1
True dat, shouldn't more fucking be going on here?
His sharing the PM with her was allowable UNLESS it contained PA material posted on the board that you both had rightful access to. Originally Posted by Whispers
When you walk the edge like Whispers, you benefit from knowing the guidelines, like I said before, maybe he had a hand in writing them! Originally Posted by hobbylover
Actually, it appears that Whispers has access to a secret set of the true guidelines that don't correspond with the posted guidelines that I can see. Guideline "#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed." I don't see a guideline that says only PA material is disallowed.
Actually, it appears that Whispers has access to a secret set of the true guidelines that don't correspond with the posted guidelines that I can see. Guideline "#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed." I don't see a guideline that says only PA material is disallowed. Originally Posted by tandyscone
GOTTA love guys that good all excited and piss on themselves when they think they know something....... do you know that Sesame Street song about one of these things is not like the other? Start singing it in your head and read whats posted here and read the guideline that you just highlighted red and see if you can figure it out for yourself we really shouldn't embarrass yourself like this.

Its a good thing that if you got money in your pocket you can get laid and you don't have to have much smarts about you......
GOTTA love guys that good all excited and piss on themselves when they think they know something....... do you know that Sesame Street song about one of these things is not like the other? Start singing it in your head and read whats posted here and read the guideline that you just highlighted red and see if you can figure it out for yourself we really shouldn't embarrass yourself like this.

Its a good thing that if you got money in your pocket you can get laid and you don't have to have much smarts about you...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Your mom pisses herself on excitement... when she thinks she knows the answer in college.
Actually, it appears that Whispers has access to a secret set of the true guidelines that don't correspond with the posted guidelines that I can see. Guideline "#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed." I don't see a guideline that says only PA material is disallowed. Originally Posted by tandyscone
The key words are "to be posted."

Wouldn't mind seeing that guideline re-written or seeing a new one that deals with Rock's situation.
Guess they figure they can't prevent what happens in the real world. Just what's done on their site. But still no response from our mod on the situation. PM'ed him but no response. If you don't hear back from me by tomorrow assume I'm on the Lamb.