The Polls recently run for where value lies....

A HIGHLY​ MANIPULATIVE & SOCIALLY Engineered misrepresentive pole aimed at: lowering rates, swaying votes, championing favorites, punishing & making fun of other ladies, amongst a whole long list of other nefarious things diguised as entertainment​ about some top quality ladies. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Highly Manipulative & Socially Engineered?

In what way? There were options from "I would never see her" all the way up to "She is worth $400 or more"

How is that engineered to be negative or to manipulate responses?

Aimed at lowering prices?

No. It was aimed at providing a medium by which others could provide feedback. You are not the first one to suggest there is some coordinated effort in play to lower prices in Austin.. Where are you whores coming up with such a concept?

... diguised as entertainment​ about some top quality ladies.

First of all.... I will admit that there were a couple of top quality ladies involved and they seemed to fare quite well..... For all the whores with the OPINION they are top quality I think you saw exactly where you lie in a sampling of guys with money to spend.... "Top Quality"?
I think your right about lack of top quality.

A lot of ladies on here I wouldn't fuck for free. Or even take their money to fuck them.

That's the problem with dudes being so desperate to get their dick wet.
I would imagine a lot of regret when its all said and done.
They probably feel sorry for them and leave them good reviews but I bet they don't return for another go.
I think your right about lack of top quality.

A lot of ladies on here I wouldn't fuck for free. Or even take their money to fuck them.

That's the problem with dudes being so desperate to get their dick wet.
I would imagine a lot of regret when its all said and done.
They probably feel sorry for them and leave them good reviews but I bet they don't return for another go. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Bingo