Would You?

• 01-17-2019, 03:20 PM
Has anyone had the nerve/courage/crazy idea to go and see any of those that were rounded up by Uncle LEO a few weeks back?
That’s just not a smart move. Even if they aren’t working with the cops in the aftermath, the fact that they got caught up with LE shows they aren’t making safe decisions and aren’t discerning about who they spend time with.

My opinion stems from the fact that I was in town and targeted by the same sting. So I am very aware of what types of messages these girls were getting, and the red flags they were ignoring
  • 01-18-2019, 05:12 AM
That’s just not a smart move. Even if they aren’t working with the cops in the aftermath, the fact that they got caught up with LE shows they aren’t making safe decisions and aren’t discerning about who they spend time with.

My opinion stems from the fact that I was in town and targeted by the same sting. So I am very aware of what types of messages these girls were getting, and the red flags they were ignoring Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Yup, agreed. I'm not interested in going, just seeing if anyone actually did.

My opinion stems from the fact that I was in town and targeted by the same sting. So I am very aware of what types of messages these girls were getting, and the red flags they were ignoring Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
What sort of red flags? I've been on the receiving end of what was obviously police and ended in TU reporting on stings/arrests, but I am curious what sort of messages you as the provider get.

If you don't feel comfortable sharing I understand, more curiosity than anything.

And I haven't met up with any of them. It makes me uncomfortable that they get rounded up, immediately started posting even more explicit ads, and then about 8 new girls popped up on STG all of which are incredibly explicit as well.
I’m sure the cops’ texts contained offers of money for explicit sex acts, but yes, I’m curious as well whether there were additional red flags that were ignored. The more we know about the tactics used by our fearless boys in blue, the safer for all of us.
Well yeah, I imagine it did but I'm curious how they went about it is all. Lets be real, in literally all of our interactions we say things that give enough for a potential arrest. The "code" is a joke that has never worked and will never work to get around that. I am just curious how they went about it that was such a red flag I guess.
I have around a dozen screenshots that are relevant to this sting. Undercover LE correspondence, etc. I have encouraged ladies to contact me so I could share the info.

I suppose if any gentlemen wanted to get the inside scoop I would be willing to share, but you would need to be verifiable. Someone I’ve seen, someone with references, or someone well established w many reviews, etc.
And there were tell tale signs. I was contacted by approx 8 LE from different numbers/emails/accounts within a 12-16 hour period. And since I do not get a high volume of low quality & explicit inquiries, I knew nearly immedialty that it was LE.

I actually made an alert on Twitter warning girls that LE wa aggressively on the prowl and I privately contacted around half a dozen girls I personally know in the area to warn them
  • 01-22-2019, 03:57 AM
And there were tell tale signs. I was contacted by approx 8 LE from different numbers/emails/accounts within a 12-16 hour period. And since I do not get a high volume of low quality & explicit inquiries, I knew nearly immedialty that it was LE.

I actually made an alert on Twitter warning girls that LE wa aggressively on the prowl and I privately contacted around half a dozen girls I personally know in the area to warn them Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Thanks for the input BBG, appreciated.

I actually made an alert on Twitter warning girls that LE wa aggressively on the prowl and I privately contacted around half a dozen girls I personally know in the area to warn them Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

Thank you Beautiful. Very insightful and much appreciated.
I'm pretty sure Some guys have posted reviews of Chloe after the activities
I’m not from the area but travel through every couple of weeks, so maybe I missed something... who got arrested so I know who to avoid?
  • DCGuy
  • 01-23-2019, 07:48 AM
Has anyone had the nerve/courage/crazy idea to go and see any of those that were rounded up by Uncle LEO a few weeks back? Originally Posted by 50507

I said to the screen "why would you do that to yourself?" but yeah no that's a bad idea.