Greg Abbott's Border Stunt Cost His State $4.2 BILLION

Good job dumbasses.
and all you got to show for it was a free one-way trip to DC. Amirite? Greyhound only cost about $70. You can pan handle that up in no time amigo.
Really has nothing to do with the dumb fuck shipping off his problems to DC.
Really has nothing to do with the dumb fuck shipping off his problems to DC. Originally Posted by royamcr

so we'll mark you along with YR and WTF as supporting massive ILLEGAL immigration by Biden and the Democrats. thanks for clearing that up.
Good job dumbasses. Originally Posted by royamcr
That's cheaper than trying to accommodate all those wayward fucks in Texas.
  • Tiny
  • 05-02-2022, 10:29 AM
Good job dumbasses. Originally Posted by royamcr
It was not one of his finer moments. And not very bright. Yeah, it didn't have anywhere near the effect on inflation as the American Rescue Plan, but it's still something his political opponents can point to.

You're talking about slowing down the truckers, right?
  • WTF
  • 05-02-2022, 01:21 PM
so we'll mark you along with YR and WTF as supporting massive ILLEGAL immigration by Biden and the Democrats. thanks for clearing that up. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Like drugs...I'm for decriminalization!
This is hysterical. 4.2 billion is the drop in the bucket compared to pacifying millions of illegals. Mine fields and a big, beautiful wall is cheap tho. Go with that if you’re worried about cost of securing the border.
  • Tiny
  • 05-02-2022, 02:45 PM
How does slowing down trucks carrying fruits and vegetables stop us from pacifying millions of illegals? Or avoid accommodating wayward fucks in Texas? Or clamp down on illegal immigration? Or provide free Greyhound tickets to illegals?

This is what royamcr is talking about,

https://www.ttnews.com/articles/bord...economist-says
Like drugs...I'm for decriminalization! Originally Posted by WTF
It is decriminalized for some people.
... Crikey! ... Reckon THIS thread didn't go as planned.

### Salty
Now Mexico pulls the plug on Texas, they lose billions more for ever. Lol. Dumbfucks.
at least abbot got what he wanted from mexico.

just a question, where are they getting the 4.2 billion from? according to the article, it says 1 billion per day. the state inspections lasted 1 week, about 7 days. so that is about $7 billion.
At the time of the article it was 4 billion.
roy, post links to the article and you'll get some credibility instead of spouting this or that story without providing any links.