Date: 6/21/18
Name: KARA of Blue Spa
Phone: 972-241-2999
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Plaza Latina off Harry Hines
Activities: repeated BBBJ, TUMA/rimming (of course), MPFS including CG and RCG and ACG and MISH and doggie; spinning her around for the usual bliss; powerful, wet CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Ultimate Korean Spinner; nice small B breasts, powerful thighs and gorgeous legs and ass
Recommendation: If you know what's good for you: Yes, Yes, Yes! Kara practically defines stellar service. Go see her while you can!!!
Had the pleasure of Kara cleaning my Jets yesterday. I got to say it's a pretty sexy site looking between your own legs watching her give you a rusty trombone.... I think these girls are finally getting me over my phobia lol
Nice Ode - Bobby !!
How many here haven't figured out that this Bobbymann works for the Spas?

I have not logged in for a while, basically retired from this. At 71 years old, it holds little appeal, and I have always believed ECIE exists for the sole benefit of a handful of people, Including Bobbymann. This particular review looks like any one of a hundred or more from his poison pen. I find this one particularly offensive, masking as ridiculous "poetry" for a Provider I value highly. At the same time I know that Kara herself employs Bobbymann, along with that little fattie "Moon" from Nagoya, from where Bobbymann just posted more ridiculous bullshit. Bobbymann's Flunkie from Blue, ghostrider, will be along shortly to berate my post. He doesn't even try to pretend he is anything short of a paid representative of Blue.

I expect ECCIE will close again before the end of the year. Until then, this promotion wheel will be in overdrive, with Bobbymann directing the steering wheel. I know much more about Bobbymann; his real name, occupation. How he went AWOL for 4 months, following a nasty bout of VD. I know who he caught it from, when, and from what spa. He will be relieved to see I am retired.
Probably a good thing you're retired there Inchon that little post out to get you a nice vacation if it doesn't something's wrong.
Incheon,

Enjoy your retirement!! I have retired from my real life position just to be paid by Blue, Kara, Moon and Bobbyman!!! A great fantasy that needs no more attention. See you at Luby's at 5:45 before the real Blue hairs get there!!
Why do people think their the only one in on some big secret. Like the rest of us are to stupid to figure things out on our own.

Personally I don’t give a rats ass who works for where the fuck ever. Whether he works for them or not as long as the info is good I don’t care. Why do y’all get so worked up about it. I’ve always found his information to be for the most part solid intel.

And he used to get some great pics. Hell I can’t remember who the lady was but I’ve still got a screenshot of some of the most perfectly round tits bathed in a reddish light I’ve seen thanks to Bobby. I’ll post them on OH2 in the coed section in the AMP info thread. Maybe you can remind me who they belong to.

So what if he gets some free pussy or a few fazools for it on the side. Just utilize and disseminate the info given and quit trying to be Alex Jones and uncover the big dark secret.

Ps: Bobby if you have any good pics don’t be afraid to pm them to me. I like naked Asian chicks.
Originally Posted by ICTTDS
Thx Bobby....any idea of the current lineup? I recently saw an indy Thai named Sunny and wonder if she is the same Sunny and Nancy
Saying you know these things about Bobby....that’s considered a threat. Threat of outing, to be exact. It’s meant to intimidate and not taken lightly. This message is mainly so others who read this understand the consequences.
Thx, el c -- if ever anyone on here ever deserved to be held accountable for flagrant violations, it's buzzing but no-bite Incheon/Eng.

My brothers GR, Hank, Goose . . . I guarantee that if you visit Blue, Kara and the ladies there will give you a huge raise.

Butch et al, the current lineup is:

Kara
Star
Pepsi
Cindy
(I think leaving soon, though)
Miso (wonderful tattooed relaxation "therapist" from Nagoya, who's starting at Blue this weekend)
Jin is leaving or has already left for a "long vacation"

Most importantly, we're entering the last week that superstar legend Kara will be providing. July 7th being the last day before her retirement, all her legions of fans and anyone who's not yet tried her should most def do so some time this week! She's perhaps the most reliable and consistent AMP provider working in DFW the last few years and is an experience not to be missed!

Happy hobbying all!
So is Thai Nancy gone?
I don't mind bobby or anyone else, but if anyone catches and STD and knows for sure who it is from, then id like to know
I don't mind bobby or anyone else, but if anyone catches and STD and knows for sure who it is from, then id like to know Originally Posted by bigdik11
If someone posts that type of information here then they should get Banned.

If your concern about catching something from someone then you should not be in this Hobby. A re-evaluation of your activities are in order.

Now less drama and more discussion of some Hot Ass Asian AMP ladies.