URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: NWHWY
Activities: TS,GRINDING,TEASING,BBJ,SS ACG, REVERSE ACG AND K9 WITH CIM
Hair Length and Color: Up at first. Golden Brown in color
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: You all know what Kay looks like. Barely 5 ft and 95 lbs. Typical Korean lady. Flat in both departments. No stretch Mark's or tattoos..
Recommendation: Yes
Congrats man you got to see a legend.
Nice one OP. Always a surprising exception to hit up one of the legends.
  • slap
  • 06-28-2018, 01:04 AM
She back to seeing clients? Last time I went to see her she pawned me off on Seven saying she’s just a mamasan now
She back to seeing clients? Last time I went to see her she pawned me off on Seven saying she’s just a mamasan now Originally Posted by slap

Well, don't feel bad. She pretty much cutoff anyone who ever did anything significant for her. But like I always say, "Do onto others as they have done to you!" Unfortunately, I can't get pawned off to anybody these days. I've just been seeing independents like she was once.
She told me she still sees clients from time to time. Flower and Seven are enough to keep me busy for now though. Kay is awesome but so arenthe girls.
Even mamasan needs a little dick now and then.
Hey, ole woman gotta get banged too! Too bad is just a service.
Even mamasan needs a little dick now and then. Originally Posted by twitch760
Damn! I guess then that excludes me if she’s only looking for a little dick...
Damn! I guess then that excludes me if she’s only looking for a little dick... Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Because you are the biggest dick of them all?
Because you are the biggest dick of them all? Originally Posted by telephoneman
Your mom would know. But thankfully I came in her ass. She told me she didn’t want to take care of any more retarded children. She said you are enough.

Now please go clean your room, son.