URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: NW HWY
Activities: bbbj,lfk,dfk,daty/dato,cfs
Hair Length and Color: short, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Not the Star of fame formerly at Blue and Lucky Haven but does not disappoint. 5'2 100lbs, cute face. 34 b/c MM but felt incredible. Slim, slender, no fat at all...super tight body. If you're into spinners this one fits the bill...manicured bush. Age-wise...I'd say that she is in her late 20's...but many would probably mistake her for being in the her early 20's.
Recommendation: Yes
I thought Bali was on Walnut Hill
I thought Bali was on Walnut Hill Originally Posted by Biff Biffington

Yeah...that would be my bad...you are correct.
How much of and ass she's carrying, I know asians tend to be small back there I just dont like the flat no ass girls
How much of and ass she's carrying, I know asians tend to be small back there I just dont like the flat no ass girls Originally Posted by Itrain
No question there...ass is better than typical for smaller korean gal...but I will say her whole body is really well proportioned and it felt great...but, like I mentioned failed to get to K9 to get a real good look
That's great I need to pay a visit... I know just by these girls size, booty would be on the smaller size, is just that some are completely flat they dont even fill their bikinis.
I know what ya mean about the Asian girls and ass. There are quite a few exceptions though. You'd be happy with Star. She's got a nice round little bubble butt.
How much of and ass she's carrying, I know asians tend to be small back there I just dont like the flat no ass girls Originally Posted by Itrain
She is nicely proportioned. Small cute lil booty.