How is the hobby world today?

Hey guys! I’ve noticed things are very different on here and I am wondering besides the site being shut down in the past… what might be the cause of this? I hope each and every one of you is doing well 😘
Hoping we can start some conversations and liven the page up!! ��
Back in the day I think issues with an admin drove top contributors and guys that were bringing girls into the hobby away. I went over to OH. But even that is weak for the rgv since theres not alot of ladies on. Just going up to San Antonio, things change quick for the better. Down here I try to stick to a couple girls that quit the hobby but let me still see them to this day. Its not what it was 10 yrs ago.
Good to see some providers in these convos. Alot of contributing people got pushed away. Some bad apples pushed some girls away also.
Sorry to hear that guys! Well it would be nice to bring this area back to life! hopefully things change around!
I am wondering besides the site being shut down in the past… what might be the cause of this? Originally Posted by Delilah2022
Two Words: FOSTA-SESTA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FOSTA-SESTA

"Passed in 2018, FOSTA-SESTA has transformed the lives of sex workers across the country, and intensified a long-running debate over how we deal with an underground economy that runs the gamut from voluntary sex work (aka prostitution) to involuntary sex trafficking."
Its sad and slow now. I think Only Fans has sucked up a lot of the girls.
P411 has a few ladies:
- McAllen...4 listings
- Corpitos..6 listings

Our Home has about as many