Lets play a game

I saw this on another communities board and though I'd bring it over here.

It's been dead around here lately. I prescribe random bullshitting until someone comes up with something really interesting, like banging a tranny.

1. Tell us something interesting about you that most people wouldn't guess on their own.

2. Ask someone a question.

3. Name your sex life using a movie title.

4. Who should volunteer to screw a tranny for the community's amusement?
[QUOTE=livn2do;1053376860]I saw this on another communities board and though I'd bring it over here.

It's been dead around here lately. I prescribe random bullshitting until someone comes up with something really interesting, like banging a tranny.

1. Tell us something interesting about you that most people wouldn't guess on their own.

I was a horrible older brother! I have one sibling, a little bro 1 year younger than me. As a result of my actions when we were growing up, he sustained 2 concussions, a broken arm, knocked out his 2 front teeth and was shot roughly 129 times with a bb gun (Still has both eyes ) In addition, I once locked him in a petting zoo while he got attacked by a goat!! I held the exit gate shut while the goat mounted him and proceeded to bite the back of his head!!! We still laugh about that today!

Marcus Aurelius.... How did you become a moderator for ECCIE???

The Campaign!

Livn2do strictly because of his review writing abilities!!! That one would be EPIC worthy of a lifetime membership to ECCIE for free!
I was recruited by Sir John Bull. It's how it's done. You cannot ask to be a member you must be asked if you want to join.
Jesus... Its like SEAL TEAM 6!!
1) Tell us something interesting about you that most people wouldn't guess on their own.
I'm a jet pilot, race car driver, scuba diver, artist, writer/poet and my x wives have ruined me financially.

2)
Ask someone a question.
Irish14, would you say yes if I asked you to be an ECCIE mod?

3) Name your sex life using a movie title.
Buyer's Remorse

It would have to be livn2do. However, I would be kind (Besides it would make for a better review) I would suggest Bailey Jay.
I'd be honored Marcus!
1) Tell us something interesting about you that most people wouldn't guess on their own.
I've had sex on the roof of an L.A. high rise hotel, dead smack in the middle of the helipad.

2) Ask someone a question.
Renee..... Would you ever consider coming to CR and surprising me with a visit at my office so that I may polish the top of my desk with that beautiful body of yours?

Mr. Woodcock

Livn' ... Love ya' man, but dayum I'd kill to read THAT review!
I hold a BSN in Nursing - just can't pass the FREAKING BOARDS!!

Anyone here good with spelling? More specifically medical words? ANYONE?

**crickets chirping**

Livin' FTW - sorry buddy but the consensus seems to be you're the one to TOFTT
[QUOTE=MichelleInIowa;105337937 7]1. Tell us something interesting about you that most people wouldn't guess on their own.
I hold a BSN in Nursing - just can't pass the FREAKING BOARDS!!

Somebody needs a Naughty Nurse outfit for when I'm off hiatus.

My first career was as a policeman, just over 4 years, till I got my BA.

When is Michelle going to write about her doubles with Dallas in Another Realm?

"The Year of Living Dangerously"

Onerichmandsm
I'm a jet pilot, race car driver, scuba diver, artist, writer/poet. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I knew I liked you for some reason. You're an Adrenaline Junkie.

I've had sex on the roof of an L.A. high rise hotel, dead smack in the middle of the helipad Originally Posted by HMS2448
That's awesome

I have a degree in Theology. Like Marcus I am a scuba diver. I also skydive and yes I have done a scuba/skydive combo jump. I'm a painter, and a writer. I have a list of 147 things I want to do before I die. To date I have croseed off 124 of them

2)
Ask someone a question.
This question is for anybody. Why is there so much fucking drama in the hobby? I just want to get laid by someone other then my S.O.

3) Name your sex life using a
movie title.
Risky Business

4) Who should volunteer to screw a tranny for the community's amusement?

You all are a riot but mnchr is the only one who I feel is on the right track. But I gotta say, that Bailey Jay...if I didn't know any better. One condition. Irish is the fluffer.
Fuck u Livn!!! That was good though! Hahahaha!!!
I knew I liked you for some reason. You're an Adrenaline Junkie. Originally Posted by livn2do
I'm working on my second black belt in karate as well.

But no jumping out of airplanes for me my friend.
1. I have been a local "roadie" for over 20 years. I have worked with the likes of Buddy Rich, Marcel Marceau (yes, I am that old), but also U2, Bon Jovi before he could sell 2000 seats, Billy Joel, and my all time favorites: Barry Manilow and Niel Diamond.

2. Seth - what ever happened to your good natured, well mannered reviews?

3. Big Trouble in Little China

4. Maybe we should just ask: "Who wants to review a tranny?" If I had too - I would vote for Seth and I get to pick the Tranny..
LMAO Marcus that was freaking hilarious!
Buyer's Remorse

I actually used to be ridiculously SHY, believe it or not LOL

Livn2do :if you ever fuck a tranny can I watch LMAO

Kay2Day: Pure Awesomeness hehehe

I think Irish14 should have to if he REALLY wants to be a mod LMAO