Get pampered

Hey there fellas, wanted to ask your opinion on something.
Well I have been on this hobby for quite sometime, perhaps 6-8 years, currently I am 33. I have a gf which not trying to sound show off is quite a gal, she is a personal trainer hence her physique. On the bright side she is also quite agresive on our lenghty love sessions. Yet all that said I still find myself wanting to explore other avenues, for the thrill of novelty and unkowns.
The main thing is that sex with my gf revolves mostly around her I mean I really enjoy watching her cum, she starts to shake and delivers a really tasty orgasm which I fancy to lick. Now when you are with a provider they also want your input, which most of the time is great since then you need to find a common ground and try to click with her. Lately though I would love for a provider to focus everything on me, in a nutshell I want to be properly served by a lady and basically just modest inputs from my side, let her do all of the job if you may.
Have you ever experienced this? Who would u suggest as a provider that would screw my mind off.
Thanks