Chick onSA

Does any1have any info on “come find me 12”,on seeking arrangement?she looks hot
That’s her u seen her ?
That’s her u seen her ? Originally Posted by Long piping chicks

No, I just tried to help others exactly who she is.
Thanks Chickie for properly providing pertinent info. Profile is gone already
Lucky, it's still there.
Thanks chickie lmao
all talk no action
Lucky, it's still there. Originally Posted by Chickie
My bad, searched with the spaces....lol
Of course it’s your bad luckyman always trying to go against me in post &reviews ,but u were provin wrong again a link is the same as posting the right info I post for u men to find it too.u find it too u think u giving me a hard time but all u doing luckyman is showing how childish u are. Good luck to u lmao
Of course it’s your bad luckyman always trying to go against me in post &reviews ,but u were provin wrong again a link is the same as posting the right info I post for u men to find it too.u find it too u think u giving me a hard time but all u doing luckyman is showing how childish u are. Good luck to u lmao Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
Just want to re-read any useless post I put up. Thank Double D
U &adamlevine r the same person lucky man I can tell by our perceptions insecurities you write keep the hate coming I love it for real to many people backs me up&catches u in lies24/7,to fall for Blasphemy
Your a lonely man luckyman aka adamlevine pm me I’m willing to help u out on some new spinner hofo’s