8146517917-alert guys

It’s a female on east 25th&perry in Erie who claims on STK’s,that claims she has Hiv&Herpes I don’t know if it’s a hoax or real &theirs other posts of her stealing with a bunch of women at that house.if any of u men seen her u better get checked,if u haven’t stay away I know I’m sure am.&dam I was going to meet her a few weeks ago thank god I didn’t I just read it on STGames wow
  • G6PD
  • 03-14-2019, 08:17 PM
It’s a female on east 25th&perry in Erie who claims on STK’s,that claims she has Hiv&Herpes I don’t know if it’s a hoax or real &theirs other posts of her stealing with a bunch of women at that house.if any of u men seen her u better get checked,if u haven’t stay away I know I’m sure am.&dam I was going to meet her a few weeks ago thank god I didn’t I just read it on STGames wow Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
Yeah that's the same chick that stole from me. I think the guy she was robbing people is the one that posted some weird shit. To think of it; thank God nothing happened. Either way.....folks should still stay away from her. She is no good. All that unnecessary attention is bad.