Rumor Has Charlie Weiss Is Coming To Town

Is this an upside for the Chiefs franchise or is the same B.S.
that they gas us up with during the off-season?
It's offical he is the new offensive coordinator. The next rumor has Romeo Crenel coming here as the defensive coordinator.
LoL & maybe we can shoot a bud light commercial to lol
It looks like they're trying to give birth to a baby Bill Bellicheck @ Arrowhead?....
And while they're @ it they can pull Joe Montana outta retirement to take some snaps!
Actually, this is a very good move for the Chiefs. Weis was out of his element as a head coach. Crenell was known as a good defensive mind when he started with Baltimore. If this works, what would be wrong with the same kind of success that Belichick enjoys?
There is nothing necessarily wrong with it, but I am a littled tired of all the new england connection. Next thing you know were all going to be wearing red sleveless hoodies.
There is nothing necessarily wrong with it, but I am a littled tired of all the new england connection. Next thing you know were all going to be wearing red sleveless hoodies. Originally Posted by dirty dog
And if we get to hoist 3 Lombardi trophies, I'll take mine in 3XL tall.
Kind of like Dayton Moore filling the Royals roster with ex-Braves.
Kind of like Dayton Moore filling the Royals roster with ex-Braves. Originally Posted by mojoworkin
Then we can bring the chop over from Arrowhead.
Actually, this is a very good move for the Chiefs. Weis was out of his element as a head coach. Crenell was known as a good defensive mind when he started with Baltimore. If this works, what would be wrong with the same kind of success that Belichick enjoys? Originally Posted by fritz3552

whats to ensure that these individuals would bring the same success, lets face it, we dont have Brady, Moss, Welker and others or anything close to it on this team. Look I am not saying that these coaches are not good at their job, I just hate to see us getting our players and coaches through a NE pipeline, like we used to do with San Fransico.
Looks like the Chiefs are bringing the band back together (reminds me of the Blues Brothers)
A N.E. pipeline is a heck of alot better than the roster we have now..
No Jared No Pollard No Gonzo ..... Lets just say the rebuilding process is
still in effect. Maybe Weiss can convince Piolli that Cassell is not our guy!
I hear Rich Gannon is making a comeback/ jk
Cutting Pollard was the single biggest mistake this crew has made yet.
I agree that and not re-signing Gonzo!
Well its the Playoffs again and the ''Chefs'' are not in AGAIN!
I guess they have plenty time to off while the ''Chefs" regroup!
And mini-camp has been moved from River Falls,Wis to St. Joesph good luck with that! So far the younger Hunt Is not as brilliant as the older Hunt. But like the good olde' saying of K.C. "We'll get'em nexy year"
  • Bubba
  • 01-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Len Dawson isn't working as much on TV as he used to......just sayin!!