Melania Trump's speech plagiarized !!!

Holy shit can the GOP sink any further ? http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watc...r-727480899958
LMAO! That's quite a stretch. It's garbage and so is MSNBC.
LMAO! That's quite a stretch. It's garbage and so is MSNBC. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You are in denial - the GOP is a fucking joke - I am ashamed to once have been affiliated with this party. As much as I can't stand Hillary I will take her any day over trump.
Maybe Joe Biden helped her write that speech. He use to do a lot of plagiarizing himself, lol.

Jim

https://youtu.be/0Rkoqglq9dU
Those are empty platitudes that have been in the public domain for decades. Besides, under the new "Hillary" law, you'd have to prove she intended to plagiarize Michelle Obama. Good luck.
You are in denial - the GOP is a fucking joke - I am ashamed to once have been affiliated with this party. As much as I can't stand Hillary I will take her any day over trump. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Your "slot" has already been filled. It didn't take long.

Melania Trump's speech plagiarized !!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Really? Is that the best you got? Gee, how petty. Bigoted too.

I thought Melania did well considering english is not her first language.

At least she is a LEGAL immigrant that actually bothered to become a US citizen. If that bothers you then there's something wrong with you. Not her.
Donald imports a lot of his pussy.
I don't think she put the paragraph in her speech. But her writers did.
Because she's hot her writers get a pass? And using a teleprompter removes any question she misspoke. It also means it doesn't make her reading text that extrodinary.
Trivializing an incident that could have a person booted from a college or losing their job doesn't fly.
Trivializing an incident that could have a person booted from a college or losing their job doesn't fly. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Agreed.

That's why Hillarious-No-More is disqualified from the job she seeks.

And since she did it before her brain damage, she can't plead mental defect.
Really? Is that the best you got? Gee, how petty. Bigoted too.

I thought Melania did well considering english is not her first language.

At least she is a LEGAL immigrant that actually bothered to become a US citizen. If that bothers you then there's something wrong with you. Not her. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Listen you ignorant fuck I don't care how long she's been a legal immigrant- she plagiarized bottom line the RNC has been a clusterfuck and you are ashamed to admit it. I distanced myself from the party decades ago. Even my loyal GOP friends are ashamed to be associated with the GOP and they are sitting this election out. Years ago, I wouldn't have been caught dead cheering for Hillary now I hope she wins.
Agreed.

That's why Hillarious-No-More is disqualified from the job she seeks.

And since she did it before her brain damage, she can't plead mental defect. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What was trivialized about Clinton? Brain damage? Mental defects?
You've lost the ability to separate your projections from real life.

I mean 3 times and you still don't have the numbers or definitions right.
And if you aren't a veteran you'll have to have the county pay your long term bills.

You fucking parasite.
Barack Obama accused of plagiarism by CBS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-ac...ism-in-speech/
common phrases ive heard all my life

besides she had a speech writer im sure, she most likely only gave assent to the framework, not the exact words

now Obama, he plagiarized deval Patrick, all by himself, in the use of an uncommon phrase...just words...just words

so on the one hand you have melania without malice or intent

and on the other you have Obama with theft trickery and deceit

besides he even tried to affect the black singsong lilt to his speech, yet another subterfuge
there's no plagarism here. plagarism is copying word for word, paragraph for paragraph exactly.

the speech may be similar in tone & content, that does not make it plagarism.

apparently Melania wrote it and trump's writers looked over it. saw no problems with that speech.