RT America fries "crooked" hildebeest in Greece!

Hildebeest Shared Classified Information on Greek Debt, Bailout

(The National Herald)
Hillary Martha Stewart Clinton

The Convention hadn't even started!!!
Yeah, but the only problem is all that insider info didn't help hildebeest's son-in-law who ran the fund that invested in Greek bonds... the dirtball ended up losing 90% of every dollar!
Yeah, but the only problem is all that insider info didn't help hildebeest's son-in-law who ran the fund that invested in Greek bonds... the dirtball ended up losing 90% of every dollar! Originally Posted by lustylad
I'd have to go back and look at the statute(s), but my best guess is ...

... monetary profit is not a requirement for prosecution.

As for the delivery of information ... to 'civilians"... that also doesn't require "monetary profit" for prosecution.
I already blew the whistle on this in a thread two months ago:

His fund invested in Greece. I assume it mostly bought Greek debt (both sovereign and private) selling at hefty discounts. It would have been a bet on a successful EU bailout of the Greek economy, since this would have resulted in a bounce-back in the prices of Greek debt. Maybe Hillary introduced him to some EU insiders who told him a bailout was a near certainty.

But then Alexis Tsipras was elected and the whole trade was fucked!

Having said that, it still takes a special kind of stupid to lose 90 fucking percent! I doubt whether any comparable "peer group" funds (i.e. those with similar investment strategies) performed as disastrously as this one did. Originally Posted by lustylad
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1715070
I already blew the whistle on this in a thread two months ago:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1715070 Originally Posted by lustylad
True, but the email connection appears to be new.

True, but the email connection appears to be new.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Private server and burning!

If she's elected her "library" will be the smallest ever built.