Random Hot Chicks

The other day I was in a Wal-mart, and I saw what quite might be the most ridiculously hottest woman that I've ever seen in the existence of human history. Ok, so I've seen the 'hottest chick ever' 100 times in my life (for real this time though....like, really...no, really). Her body was the perfect, a 3D cardboard cutout of a woman's form. She had on those form fitting leggings/yoga pants that show off everything. Women wear them, knowing that they show everything, yet get upset if a guy (the wrong guy which is 99% of us, not 'Prince Charming') looks at her for more than half a second. She had a shirt on that cut off at the precise point where the 'tease' view of everything starts. You know, where the shirt stops right at where the kitty is and half of the butt in the back.

For us guys, it never gets old. She saw me, and instantly wanted me, too. So, I'm having sex with her, right there in the store. Of course, nobody cares that we're doing it. They just walk on by without telling on us or anything. Everything's cool.

Then the record scratches, and I realize that I'm not having sex with her, and that guy she's with is probably her lucky loser of a husband. Dammit! It felt so real for a second there. But let me get to my point.

Women look so hot these days, some whom look good enough to eat, that, it makes me wish there was a way for a random guy to get into her pants, on the spot.

Ladies, is there any scenario where you'd let a random guy eat you out, ala Penthouse Forum style? When I see the 'hottest woman ever' on occasion, I wish there was a way that I could pull her leggings/yoga pants down, double palm her ass, and shove my face into her kitty.

Is this possible without having charges pressed against me??
Is this possible without having charges pressed against me?? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Umm probably not.
So you mean just following them out to their car, complimenting them on their hotness, and then asking if they could bend over and let me eat them out doesn't work?

Hopes = dashed.
I know, man.

Women are no fun. They only like having sex with guys they LIKE and stuff.

How mundane.

It should be...

Hot chick: Hey, random guy. I noticed you over there checking me out. I'm pretty hot, huh?
Random guy: [shyly] Well...yeah. Huh huh!
Hot chick: Why don't you come over here and eat me out real quick, and MAYBE, I'll decide to let you have some.
Random guy: You drive such a hard bargain [lick, lick]
Hot chick: Shut up and eat me [shoving his head in closer]
Random guy: [incoherent mumbling] mmphf. OK!

Sweet Treat, if I catch you in public with some yoga pants on, IT'S ON!!!

Don't have me arrested, though.
  • Tetas
  • 08-27-2014, 03:21 PM
I call bullshit...you saw this woman at WALMART???
NO fuckin way dude.
Way.

Not all chicks that go to Wal-mart are fat.

Dude, she was fucking HOOOT. She's hot enough to give the sun chill bumps.

I'm telling you, dude.
RC,
Every time a woman has seen me looking at her, I just smile.
If she asks ,or speaks to me, I just tell her that her SO is
soooooo fortunate to have someone as attractive as she is.
Gets me out of trouble ,and if she says no SO,then it opens a door,perhaps.

Have had some hits,and some misses.....never hurts to try
I knew this guy in San Jose, he'd hang around MILF centric grocery stores, sniffin' out hot babes. He'd get the vibe, walk up to them and ask "When was the last time somebody ate your pussy until you begged them to stop?" and then he'd hand them his card and walk off. He got a LOT of pussy. He wasn't some Adonis or gym rat, just a regular white guy with a bit of a fro. I always figured if I did that shit I'd get slapped or arrested or both. But damn, just the other morning at Trader Joe's Plano I was sorely tempted....

OP I feel your pain.
I call bullshit...you saw this woman at WALMART???
NO fuckin way dude. Originally Posted by riday
Don't do that. He is fantasizing and it can be where he wants it.
this is a photo Rambo Creed took, of the Chick he saw at Wal-Mart.. I happened to be nearby when he snapped this pic, and heard him exclaim "oh God, what an ass"!

Attachment 343875
Way.
Dude, she was fucking HOOOT. She's hot enough to give the sun chill bumps.
I'm telling you, dude. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
She must have also been at the DMV too cause I seen her, except she must have changed into the worlds smallest cut off shorts after leaving WM.
Shorts so short that I think every dick in the place twitched in unison.

I wonder if vista print would have trouble hooking us up with "free head" cards??? Disclaimer to read "a simple no is fine; please don't taze me!!!"
Umm probably not. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Hey... I was going to say ummmmm.... no
Way.

Dude, she was fucking HOOOTShe's hot enough to give the sun chill bumps.

I'm telling you, dude. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
hooot or hottttt!!!
there's a big fucking difference between those two kind of women - the first kind are nocturnal and the sexond kind are usually unattainable to us mere mortal men. (and yes i wrote "sexond")

rambo, yes in general, many men lust after hottt looking women. and wanna have no-strings-attached sex with them. some succeed (see phildo's post abt the guy in californica), but most dont.

right now, i'm in a target in plano and two attractive young women (no rings on ring finger), two attractive latinas (no rings on ring finger), and three attractive young moms have walked by me in the last 10mins. oooh a cute young blonde woman walking w/ her cute young brunette mom friend & son. sigh :^{

and to be fair, i've also seen abt 10 women who, imo, are not attractive to me.

i just hope one of my favs contacts me about some thurs afternoon delites :^}
[QUOTE=Is this possible without having charges pressed against me??[/QUOTE]

Actually strange things happen at walmart, one occasion I was told how great my tits look in the peanut butter isle... On another occasion I was blessed with the knowledge of a secret fantasy and that I look perfect for the part.
Both occasions I happened with in the first couple minutes of meeting. Lol
Actually strange things happen at walmart, one occasion I was told how great my tits look in the peanut butter isle... Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Were you fondling the creamy peanut butter, again?

this is a photo Rambo Creed took, of the Chick he saw at Wal-Mart.. I happened to be nearby when he snapped this pic, and heard him exclaim "oh God, what an ass"!

Attachment 343875 Originally Posted by Chung Tran

It looks like Rambro's Lasik eye job was a big dud.