I made a change to my appearance...Something added..

So I go my first one 3 years ago and have been thinking long and hard about another and made the leap.....

So I got another tattoo last week this one is a lot harder to hide so for those who care about this sorta thing I am letting y'all know....

hope its not itching you anymore
Nice tat Vikki!
wow--nice!!!
G man you have no idea how itchy it is... thank goodness I cant reach it...

Thankyou ladies...That pic was taken less then 2 hours after I got it..My daughters actually help design it...I love it
Like your tat and, your signature line!
I like your tattoo though and your daughters really did a good job on the design
Very pretty! I hate almost all of mine... got all of them except one before i even turned 18!
Nice Tat Vicki. I like it. Is there a special meaning (that you can share) to the design? Circle of love?
Nice Tat Vicki. I like it. Is there a special meaning (that you can share) to the design? Circle of love? Originally Posted by LuvThatKitty
It has the most special meaning.... I have shared this with very few people outside my private world...I am not one to share my heartbreaks so very few know that I lost a daughter a few years ago.I wanted a memorial to her so to speak...

The purple roses are for her sisters love for her... The ring is for circle of love and life..The stems are our souls always intertwined.
*misty eyes* That's wonderful, Vikki. I always said if I had a tattoo it would have to hold special meaning & yours certainly does.

XOXOX
sorry to hear about your loss Vikki

awesome design
  • Maya
  • 04-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Nice tat hun... Bet it hurt?
Vikki i lost my daughter in 06, i have her name, footprint and DOD on my wrist. Its the only tat i love with all my heart.
I'm not a big fan of tats, but the ones I been with here have all been subtle enough that I don't notice or don't care. Full body art would probably bug me, but she'd probably be showing enough pictures.

I can not imagine the pain of losing a child. We're not supposed to bury our children. That's a tat I will notice and will love.