Advice for the married men?

I've been hobbying for only 2 weeks. I'm more worried about being caught by the SO than LE. Even though getting caught by LE would mean getting caught by the SO. I've got an app on my iPhone which redirects texts and calls. I use InPrivate browsing when on ECCIE. I only see well known providers. Anybody been caught? Care to share how and provide any advice?
Get a separate phone for the hobby. Change your IP address regularly. Clear your browsing history and cookies regularly. Be smart about your carrying on.

If you're constantly looking over your shoulder, then you will be caught. If your SO is suspicious and lying in wait for you to fuck up, then you will be caught.

You have to find a "happy place" where you are comfortable with what you're doing and why, then let the paranoia melt away. If you realize that you're hobbying because you WANT to get caught, that's a different story, and one I can't address.

However, I've never been caught in nearly 35 years. Only times I've ever been close was with civvies.

Hope that's helpful. Good luck.
Im single so i dont have these issues
but I would say if you have an Iphone...why bother using your home pc to browse Eccie
use your iphone and keep it locked.. or clear history all the time on it...

2nd meet only the most well known and established providers....
i've always been surprised by some unwanted texts
Be careful
InPrivate browsing doesn't keep a history so no cache or history needs to be cleared. The app on my iPhone that I mentioned prevents texts from popping up or showing on the phone's text app or calls from going through. I just tell it which numbers to re-direct. I then have to log in to see the text messages. The app even has a fake pin so that if I enter that pin it opens but without any of the content. That's why I don't feel the need to get a hobby phone.
I know this does not help. But I feel compelled to say it.

From the OP, it appears that getting caught would have some serious repercussions: your life axis of rotation would tilt another 23 degrees, seasons would change, continents would collide, existing ecosystems would collapse to give rise to new ones, etc, etc, etc.

Pussy power never ceases to amaze me.

I guess the only advice I have is for you to exercise common sense, for you to be careful to the point of being obsessive compulsive, and that the less often you hobby, proportionately smaller ought to be the chances of getting caught.
I actually told the last provider I saw that I hope this is just a phase and once I see the providers that tempted me into the hobby, that I'll get over it.
My wife enjoys the hobby with me. When I read post like yours I know I have the best SO in the world. Now as far as your problem goes, find your self sex workers with good reviews to start off with. In time you will be more comfortable in the hobby and ready to branch out. We all started off with some of the insecurity that you have, but after my first provider put the Kung Fu grip on my cock I was hooked If your not cheating you're not trying and if you got caught you where not trying hard enough. Have fun in the hobby
Your very lucky,, & I would say RARE to have a wife who hobbys with you! congrats
I want that App....................to the OP. What is the name of the app.
I get caught EVERY TIME!!
I guess that's because I always include my S.O. in the activities. Sneaking around just isn't our style. And don't usually have to "scout" much, most of our playmates are happy to make referrals to other ladies that enjoy an evening of dining, festivities, and fun. That saves a lot of sifting through questionable ads, and makes the situation so that no one EVER has to look over their shoulder.. Life is good!
Virgin mobile has a good plans for hobby phones.
I actually told the last provider I saw that I hope this is just a phase and once I see the providers that tempted me into the hobby, that I'll get over it. Originally Posted by txAustin202

Your very lucky,, & I would say RARE to have a wife who hobbys with you! congrats Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz

I want that App....................to the OP. What is the name of the app. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Now PID that isn't very nice.... Here let me ease your guilty conscience. I will take the appointment . Yes sir, to ease the burden on the OP and you, I will make the sacrfice --- for the wellness of the brethren of course!!
So what happens when you get a text from an unexpected number (new phone b/c she lost hers, it got stolen, etc.)

separate hobby phne with a sim card. card and phone stored separately when not in use.
The app is called iBlacklist. I would think that providers only text leading up to an appointment and the number that is given is good. Sure during the short time leading up to the appointment the lost phone scenario could happen but I think the chances are slim. If it does happen though I can always play it off like it's a wrong number. I get calls from wrong numbers all the time. Having a separate phone has its own set of risks. If it's found then how do you explain why you have a second phone?