What ''Reality Based Republican'' is There Available?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/29/polit...ntv/index.html

My ''Girlfriend'' is open to a reality-based Republican on the January 6 Committee.

I'm trying to think of one in the House. Romney in the Senate, but who in the House?

That term ''reality-based'' is a Hell of a disqualifier.
Cheney and Kinziger come to mind but Trumpanzee McCarthy would probably not allow it. He would want idiots like Gohmert, Greene, Brooks and Jordan on there.
Cheney, yes. Good choice.

That Louie Gohmert is a piece of work, isn't he?
Cheney was censured by her states legislature. She was canned from her leadership role in Congress. She will be gone from the house after the 2022 election. You can have her. She’d make a fine Democrat.
Jordan is a huge POS piece of work. Yeah right, he knew nothing about what was happening when he was the assistant coach for the wrestling team at OSU.
Cheney was censured by her states legislature. She was canned from her leadership role in Congress. She will be gone from the house after the 2022 election. You can have her. She’d make a fine Democrat. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, the current Trump Cult Party has problems with the truth. They don't know what it is and just rely on the ramblings of Putin's Poodle.
i'd go with cheney to be on that peelosi committee.

There are 9 other house republicans who voted for impeachment who could be candidates to be on the committee..
I take it that a “reality based Republican” is one who will kiss the Democrats assess and compromise on anything in order to keep being invited to all of the Washington Cocktail Parties.
>Omar

I don't personally know of any Republicans that are ISIS members.
No Reality based Republican is that very very rare individual who actually has their head in the light of day and understands TRUTH as reality instead of what Diaper Don says reality is.
Reality based Republicans. We could use a few of those down here in Texas. Instead we have Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick, Ken Paxton and God forbid, Ted Cruz.
Reality based Republicans. We could use a few of those down here in Texas. Instead we have Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick, Ken Paxton and God forbid, Ted Cruz. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA
Sorry Whacko but Chung got it right and you failed
"Reality based Republican"? ..... Greg Abbott matches that description .....