Adult Social Network Ad

The advertisement for Adult Social Network on the right hand side of the page is behaving bizarrely on my computer and on my iPad. It is open all the time on both. It is not annoying on the computer as I use FireFox and all ads are blocked. However, on the iPad, it is most annoying. All the other silly ads stay closed. However, you have to close this one every single time you refresh a page or open a new page.

Is anyone else having this same problem?

Does anyone have a solution?

It is cramping my reading the board in bed with the new GF. Most annoying.
As a matter of fact yes it's also happening to me. It was reported in the Technical Forum http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=247704 . However the suggested cures do nothing. It is something that has to be corrected by upper management or the programmers.

c.a.
The ad is open on my phone all the time and nothing I've tried will keep it closed. Irritating as hell as it eats up bandwidth.
+1 Hard to be discrete with those headlights on all the time.
I noticed them as well, while the boobs are beautiful and all Id like to be able to open and close it as I please just like the rest of them... I dont need or want a fuck buddy my clients keep me satisfied enough. LOL