Providing While Pregnant: Observations?

Some hobbyists enjoy being with a female during pregnancy.

Providers and hobbyists, what are your thoughts and opinions as to providers being active when pregnant?

If you have no issues with it, do you feel a provider should limit her activity to some period of time less than the full 9 months?
There are some men that crave that fetish and love the lactaction fetish and all and that's their right because I will not knock the next man's fetish BUT if a provider is pregnant I think she should mention that in her ad- because it's not a fetish that every hobbyist enjoys. I am pretty sure that a lot of woman have sex during pregnancy, I just think the provider if she offers that service needs to be extra careful for obvious reasons(s).
Here we go...

I love it, think it's hot and enjoy exploring fetishes.
I think the sight of a pregnant lady is beautiful. Some of the best sex I ever had was with a pregnant woman. It must really make their hormones go haywire.

I do agree that if a lady is pregnant the other participant should be aware of it.
no thank you
Had a massage session with a pregnant RMT a few years back. After the flip, she asked if she could have some playtime. Seems her hubby ignored her at the time. Rode me like a champ. I was concerned about hurting her so I let her take charge of the situation. Massive tits bouncing while she carefully brought her self to a big O!

Thanked me afterward. Super hot experience.
Pregnant pussy is hotter and wetter than normal. It will literally MELT your dick down to a NUB!! At least it did for me the last time I tried it.

Don't knock it until you try it (for those that apply).
This is my experience and my opinion.
During the first few months, a pregnant woman is struggling with all the hormonal changes. During or around month #5, their hormones and libido are going crazy and they want sex and a lot of sex. This lasts for about 2 months or so and it is a great time to help them satisfy their needs.
I don't think of it as a fetish, it is normal in nature and probably helped to keep the male of the relationship engaged during the more difficult times of the pregnancy.
My SO and I vacationed in Bermuda for a month during the summer of our first pregnancy, it was much cooler than Dallas and she looked so sexy in her appropriate 2-piece on the beach. She normally has a small ass, and it was bigger at that time and I saw men watching her walking around and the mature men would smile they I caught them looking. They knew that I was getting all the sex I could handle.
Damn, maybe I should call Justice.
major turn off. just stay away
Pregnant women are sexy!
Husband + Wife sex during pregnancy = ok

Otherwise I just think it's irresponsible on the provider's part, just my opinion.
Jade Nicole do we need to have a session with a young woman where we can worship the pregnant belly?
Jade Nicole do we need to have a session with a young woman where we can worship the pregnant belly? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Yep. I think we do!
I don't do that kinda threesomes. Creeps me out. But...if that is your thing, go for it.
Providers know their bodies, even when preg. I have no aversion to it. Someday I hope to suck a lactating lady (Maybe Justice4fun). But, to each their own.