Top Three Deal-breakers

Everyone in hobbyland ultimately accepts as fact that waldt and, with any given provider, "your mileage may vary". That said, for most of us, there are things that we just will not accept; things that turn the ymmv table back on the providers. Deal-breakers. Not things you wish a provider would do, but things that make the difference between whether you will see them or not. Everything from limited activities to poor tcb skills; these only serve to hurt a girl's business. In the interest of good communication and without making it into a bitch session; if you have deal-breakers, what are the top three in order of importance? Mine are:

1. No daty
2. CBJ only
3. upselling
CBJ
Tattoos on the anterior part of the body from mid-calf up
An environment that sounds or appears as if it would be unclean or unsafe
Top three, in order:

CBJ.
Upselling.
Reports of robotic or rushed service.
Though I also have to say that the excessive use of duck lips in photos is a serious turn off as well.
Yeah, for the initial visit, I could add facial pictures where she doesn't smile, or, worse, look like she'd rather be doing anything besides what she's advertising.
Bad attitude (which includes rushed or lackluster performance)
Unclean or unsafe location
Upselling
my 3 are:
rushed service, especially when they watching the clock
cbj
upselling
1. 18-19y/o sorry fellas not willing to risk her being a minor. Eccie is not the age police
2. Multiple reports of smelly pussy. I normally dont go by just one review unless it's someone i trust.
3. upselling
1. CBJ
2. Up selling
3. Being rushed
4. Bad TCB skills and wasting my time.
1. Pictures vs actual person ( i.e. glamorous pictures and you get there, barely avg looker).
2. Bad TCB or BCD skills.
3. No IOP.
If hygiene isn't at the top of your list you're doing it wrong. That means teeth, clean body, clean pussy, protection, and the list continues... (I'm expected to be showered and clean is it too much to ask to expect the same in return?)

Unclean/Unsafe locations.

Illegal substances that alter the mind.

While upselling is also a a deal breaker, top three have to be what is above. I can handle everything else but these three things will have me out the door pretty damn quick most of the time.
1. No bbbj
1. No cim
1. Bbw

No order needed, any of the three and I don't wanna play.
1. Bad hygiene
2. Bad attitude
3. Lack of IOP
1. hygiene (includes smoking)
2. Location (I won't go to Arlington, Oak Cliff or E. Ft.W)
3. no kissing/DATY
1. A Crown Tatoo anywhere on her body.
2. CBJ
3. Any mention in previous reviews of illegal substance use or hint of use.
3.5 Tells me I have to shave my pubes.