Wars are Easy Money for Fascist Corporations!

Please share:

http://youtu.be/kM1asaC9QD8 Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie

I'm not quite sure I fully read your politics but I think I like what you represent.
I'm not quite sure I fully read your politics but I think I like what you represent. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You are right... Ozombie
They used to call it Communist but now they are just Democrats.
I will listen to the video later, but all wars are wars profit these days. That's why we haven't won a war since WWII. No money to be made in winning.
Winning or losing, the American people pay and our children pay, and our grandchildren pay and their children pay and not a single one of them had any say in any of it. Generational spending is taxation without representation.

In case we have not noticd, we cannot afford to wage war. The cost is prohibitive.
Look at well Iraq is doing since we "liberated" them.
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2014, 06:44 AM
I will listen to the video later, but all wars are wars profit these days. That's why we haven't won a war since WWII. No money to be made in winning. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There is a shit load of money that can be made by winning....we actually fared very well because of winning WWII.

But I agree with your general premise.
Prison labor is a crime against humanity and the corporations use it! Please share this:

http://youtu.be/C0jus2XNhiY
There is a shit load of money that can be made by winning....we actually fared very well because of winning WWII.

But I agree with your general premise. Originally Posted by WTF
Have our morals been so displaced that winning is more more important than your fellow human beings? Think about it.

But I agree with your general premise. Originally Posted by WTF
How many wars have we won since WWII? There is only one reason why the US doesn't win a war. Only one. WE CHOOSE NOT TO!

Why?

• WTF
  • 06-12-2014, 10:28 PM
How many wars have we won since WWII? There is only one reason why the US doesn't win a war. Only one. WE CHOOSE NOT TO!

Why?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
According to JD we won in Iraq in 1991 and 2008.

. Bush won the Iraq war. Bush 41 in 1991 and Bush 43 in 2008. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Have our morals been so displaced that winning is more more important than your fellow human beings? Think about it. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Not that I believe that any of these wars are for humanitarian reasons but a case could be made that some should be.

Look, I've taken shit from the right on this board and aspd for the last ten years opposing the Iraq War.
You got that right CuteOldGuy!