Overnight rate help...travel rate help

I have searched national and a few cities and still haven't really found what I am looking for. Now, if I spent hours reading through, I figured I could find the answer..but didn't know if someone knew of a link or good post to read.

I am wanting to do some weekends and even a travel companion. I know everyone is different, but can I get an idea of what to expect rate wise and companionship wise. I know this is a broad question. But maybe there is a good thread that would explain this more. Thanks in Advance!
Ask the girl.
2K-10K, depending on your taste.

Generally though, 3K-5K.

Everyone is different. I agree with asking the girl. You might get lucky.
This is a tricky subject, IMO. Overnight rates tend to be really high. In many cases, the rate is just multiplication of her hourly rate.

The thing is, there's not going to be action the whole night. There's going to be a point where bodies get tired and want some sleep. I know I would. Sleep feels good to me, and there's no good reason to miss any.

For example, a midnight to 8am deal might cost $2,000. I'm like, why?? In that 8-hour span, we may go at it 3, maybe 4 times. Maybe. The rest of that is likely to be sleep, and cuddling, and maybe a small meal.

Why such a large amount when otherwise you wouldn't be making that kind of money, because you'd be asleep and unavailable to make it. Even better is that you only have to deal with one dick the time.

I dunno. Maybe these are just my thoughts.
  • anita
  • 03-22-2016, 04:22 PM
Ask the girl. Originally Posted by Knight2554
+1
I always ask the provider unless their overnight price is listed.

I have paid as little as 400 for an overnight and up to 1000 for an overnight. Depends sometimes the provider is either running a special or sometimes I think they are just willing to do it so cheap cause they know me and my situation, I'm honestly not sure.
I always ask the provider unless their overnight price is listed.

I have paid as little as 400 for an overnight and up to 1000 for an overnight. Depends sometimes the provider is either running a special or sometimes I think they are just willing to do it so cheap cause they know me and my situation, I'm honestly not sure. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Providers give you discounts because you're constantly whining on Eccie? Interesting strategy.
You're not fooling anybody, LICKER
You're not fooling anybody, LICKER Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You know, I am so terrible at guessing who has a new mask on on these boards.

I could never be Batman.
You're not fooling anybody, LICKER Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Ohh, you're accusing me of being THAT guy? Uh no, he is extremely racist. Have I posted anything racist? Didn't think so.

Plus, I have a sparkling personality.
  • Gbfsl
  • 03-23-2016, 06:47 AM
I have had a few overnights and a few mini-vacations (3 or 4 nights in another city).

I only do these with ladies I have seen often and we discuss the terms up front. There is a wide variety of offers, but all have been considerably less than the advertised overnight fee. A formula I use as a benchmark for the mini-vacations is to compensate for their lost business. If they usually see 1, 2, or 3 people a day, I figure their hourly rate for that and use that as a guide. Of course I pay for airfare, hotel, and meals, so quite often it is just a flat fee with all things considered.

I have never been disappointed with the arrangement we came up with. But there is a huge difference in that arrangement depending on the girl and on our relationship.
If you have seen the provider before and you have good chemistry together, you can often get long term dates well under their posted rates. I have had all day or all night dates where I basically just paid for the BCD time.
I recently partook in an overnight, only cost me 8 Bens, and overnights aren't my thing, but there's a first for everything
Everyone is different. I offer discounts for multiple hour dates. Though many folks don't. I'm sure most sex workers who are interested in offering such sessions will list their donation. And if they do not, they'll usually direct folks to just ask.
I love overnights and do offer discounts on them.