URL / Website: https://backpage.com.fortworth.listc...post/25844134/
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: White Settlement
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length brunnete
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very stunning figure. I thought she was bigger. Small girl with hips and tits. Wearing cute jeans and tight top. Definitely make you look if you see her in public.
Recommendation: Yes
Your subject line says, "Fort Worth," your location is "White Settlement," and the ad says, "Benbrook." Where is she?

Also, she used to be indie, but you have this review in the Studio section. Has she joined up with a studio?
Lily is great, very cool to talk to and a beautiful MILF with a deep throat. Always has been an Indy.
Lily is great, very cool to talk to and a beautiful MILF with a deep throat. Always has been an Indy. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Is there any hooker you haven't fucked?

You do know I have a GoFundMe - search on "Help_MT_Get_Laid"
Between him and Silver Bullet, I don't think there's a woman in the Metroplex who hasn't been with either one or both of them.

MT, that's a great idea, except, instead of getting laid, my goal would be a bbbj TC. Going to try bucks this afternoon to see if I can make it happen.
is that her?

If that is the one I'm thinking about she never responded to a text or call from me ever in over six years. The most unreliable provider in the country imo.
is that her?
Originally Posted by nbs4143
Yes.
she is awesome very funny too!!!
Lily has always been a good go-to if in Fort Worth. Decent rate
I to thought i would be meeting her in Benbrook. It was not. It was near Clifford St.