URL / Website: Green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Studio City
Activities: Lfk, dfk, stripper dance, bbbj, mpfs, etc
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute, nice Ds, great ass, not skinny but not fat, looks like she was athletic when she was a kid
Recommendation: Yes
Clara has a nice ass and nice tits buts it her skin I can’t get past. But I still hit every day in my book !
Clara is fun and has a cute, flirty manner that adds a lot to her appeal. GL has the best stable right now
Clara has a nice ass and nice tits buts it her skin I can’t get past. But I still hit every day in my book ! Originally Posted by Theblackone1
What's wrong with her skin?
What's wrong with her skin? Originally Posted by jzq777
Not really wrong but not silky and soft like the other Koreans . You’ll see what I mean when you visit her.
Clara does indeed have an ass
I need a recommendation... Clara or Green? I'm trying to book tonight
Thats personal preference. Both are a good visit. There are lots of Green reviews which I think are mostly accurate.
I need a recommendation... Clara or Green? I'm trying to book tonight Originally Posted by ElMaverick
If you like thick go with Clara if you’re more into the thin ones then go with Green. Clara is also younger but Green is more on the PSE side of the spectrum.
Green no ass or Clara whole lotta ass
What about the face?? I love the body but gotta have a decent face or facial features to get me to drop the dough. Any comments there? Thank you all.. good responses here
Clara is a nice girl, she's a trooper who'll put in the work. Main issue with her is a wide scar on her stomach
Clara is flirty GFE. Green is wild PSE. I would personally say go with Green if you have never had her before because she's a top girl