Bush???

So I thought I would put this out there because I didn't see what I was looking for. I like a lady who has some hair down there, for me the more there is the happier I am. That doesn't mean that I don't go for ladies who shave, I do, but variety is the spice of life right?

Anyway, I was looking at the Search Providers page and I noticed that there is no way to sort by how a lady shaves. I also notice that most ladies have the same responses no mater how they shave, so that leads me to believe that they have a few options when filling out their data. If that's the case then it should be possible to add that as a searchable field when searching providers.

Thoughts on trying to figure out who to ask to get that done? Also I'd like to hear ladies and gents thoughts on various states of trimming.
I prefer to have hardwood floors with a small throw rug

In other words, I keep the lips shaved, but have a nice little patch of fuzz up top.
I prefer to have hardwood floors with a small throw rug

In other words, I keep the lips shaved, but have a nice little patch of fuzz up top. Originally Posted by GracePreston

Any grass on the field, you know? I just enjoy a little fuzz down there. The more I learn about you Grace the more I want to meet you.
Miss Melissa. She's awesome, and has a bush.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=565
PLEASE...I wish some form of bush would return in popularity. Trimmed, full, shaped, landing strip, carpet on hardwoods....whatever.

The most I have seen in DFW is something like Grace mentioned. Examples: Myra & SweetTreat69. And a few of the AMP girls.
PLEASE...I wish some form of bush would return in popularity. Trimmed, full, shaped, landing strip, carpet on hardwoods....whatever.

The most I have seen in DFW is something like Grace mentioned. Examples: Myra & SweetTreat69. And a few of the AMP girls. Originally Posted by Little Caesar
Glad to see I'm not alone.
I enjoy looking like a woman........a nice trimmed mound with sweet clean lips all the better for slurping............Yum~~
How about No!
i hate the bald completely shaved look. don't need a half acre of bush or anything...just a nicely trimmed field to play on. but of course i have been known to happily deal with it.
I don't need to floss while I chew the kitty.
I don't need to floss while I chew the kitty. Originally Posted by pyramider
do you shave your taint? can't believe i am asking this question.
Just say no to bush!

Best thing that ever happened in the nineties was the shaving of the bush. Going down on a bush is way the fuck over rated. Shaved or near shaved is the only good way.
Just say no to bush!

Best thing that ever happened in the nineties was the shaving of the bush. Going down on a bush is way the fuck over rated. Shaved or near shaved is the only good way. Originally Posted by AT6Texan
do you shave yours completely? bald down there? yeah...that's what i thought.
do you shave yours completely? bald down there? yeah...that's what i thought. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I just did Juan...since you're asking.
However, I prefer my ladies with a full bush. If you've ever felt that pussy hair tickle your freshly shaved balls doggy-style... well enough said.
do you shave yours completely? bald down there? yeah...that's what i thought. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
What does that have to do with it?