PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABY!!!!!!!!

You Made Me Log In!!!!!!!!

LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly

Hey Lilly!....

Try "Pretty Please" if your Please doesn't work....
My guess is there must be a Strap On in plain sight.

BABY!!!!!!!!

You Made Me Log In!!!!!!!!

LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly

What Lilly said. Claire, you're letting this cloud your mind, hun. And, I see the the hatred, I really mean HATRED boiling up in you.
Reap what you sew...
Claire clearly you've taken the boards too seriously. That can be the problem with these forums. People lose perspective and start reacting rather than responding with comments that get them even deeper into shit. We've all been there. Some more than others.

Your "mongers have to pay for it" comment is a clear example of an emotional reaction to the boards although it may or may not be a true representation of how you normally feel.

Regardless it's clear that your feelings have genuinely been hurt and I would to like to apologize for any part I may have played in that. I'm sure I have some of the blame to shoulder.

When the board starts becoming more than a source of info, harmless debate and entertainment to you than it's time to lay back for a bit, put things in proper perspective and regroup.

As a beautiful woman you're above this. Sit back, shake it off, see it for the meaningless banter that it is and Relax.
Claire clearly you've taken the boards too seriously. That can be the problem with these forums. People lose perspective and start reacting rather than responding with comments that get them even deeper into shit. We've all been there. Some more than others.

Your "mongers have to pay for it" comment is a clear example of an emotional reaction to the boards although it may or may not be a true representation of how you normally feel.

Regardless it's clear that your feelings have genuinely been hurt and I would to like to apologize for any part I may have played in that. I'm sure I have some of the blame to shoulder.

When the board starts becoming more than a source of info, harmless debate and entertainment to you than it's time to lay back for a bit, put things in proper perspective and regroup.

As a beautiful woman you're above this. Sit back, shake it off, see it for the meaningless banter that it is and Relax. Originally Posted by Codybeast

Well said , advice we have all heeded before.

IB
Good question ? Originally Posted by rockerrick

^^^^^
Yeah, CB is right. Take a few steps back, this ain't the real world so don't let it damage your real life.
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Cuz y'all are anythang but sedate! And she shore keeps her mouth wide-open a whole lot, TOO!

It's funny...I haven't seen anyone say this to the boys. Well, except that one guy who was leaving notes on a provider's car at her house...but that's something else all together.
Hahaha , mind you - I don't abuse animals , but this one reminds me of that dog in the shelter that just kept going back to the asshole that kicks her .