nqns wtf?

When I first began to hobby I looked for provider's that would give head most of which was limited to cbjs, on a few lucky occasions bbbjcimws was on the menu,the last 4 or 5 dates I have had however all offered dtbbbjtcnqns yet insist on cfs.Anyone care to comment on what is the logic behind having no issues with swallowing a stranger's dna yet wanting a cover to enter their vagina,aside from the obvious risk of pregnancy, what's up with that?
  • tp161
  • 09-26-2015, 12:58 PM
You answered your own question.
When I first began to hobby I looked for provider's that would give head most of which was limited to cbjs, on a few lucky occasions bbbjcimws was on the menu,the last 4 or 5 dates I have had however all offered dtbbbjtcnqns yet insist on cfs.Anyone care to comment on what is the logic behind having no issues with swallowing a stranger's dna yet wanting a cover to enter their vagina,aside from the obvious risk of pregnancy, what's up with that? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
The former is much safer than the latter. A woman's vagina doesn't incorporate a digestive system. The digestive system is designed to rapidly destroy that which enters and break it down to the molecular level, for use as nutrients or elimination as waste, as appropriate. A woman's vagina is a receptive, nurturing environment which helps sperm cells survive as long as possible, to maximize their chances of "completing the mission." So, pregnancy is an obvious possibility, as is a sexually-transmitted infection. No bueno.
makes sense thanks for your response