...about videos

I have been around for a minute and what I noticed is alot of the providers in the area are not video friendly. I want to know if you lovely ladies are video friendly or not.
I have noticed that providers from our area our kind of camera shy is this true or not
I've never had a problem getting what I wanted in regards to videos. You just gotta know how to ask and finesse it.

Even a backseat driver can be dangerous, if he's persuasive.

Asking them here or on open forum decreases the chances of success in my opinion. This is more of an in session type thing. But I'm mature and I'll ask beforehand too.

Usually ladies who don't advertise it do it the most. They want it to seem exclusive to you in a sense cause it really is. But if she's sharing her body with you.......i see nothing wrong with a lil video momentoe. If trust is an issue after screening and meeting why even let the dude have sex with you. The comfortability, privacy, trust, and acceptance of my proposal seems to give me more of a sense of accomplishment. And it's a huge turn on. Especially when she's doubtful at first then warms up.

Only close comparison to me is a women of any race but especially a black women or provider letting you cum on their face......most consider that degrading but will gladly swallow etc......but no baby gravy on the facial pores or hair. Smdh.

Video is something I thoroughly enjoy in the hobby. Much harder to establish comfortability like that in normal relationships. So I like that kinda access. It's not quite fun until the camera phone gets wet.........

Sometimes you gotta attach a dildo on the end of a selfie stick and just have fun with it......
Are you talking about someone who will trust you with a private video or someone who is truly video friendly? If the second is what you want, there are 2 traveling girls I know of that come here: Mz Luvly and Chanel of Houston. The Elves all allow photos included in the session price and videos for an extra charge, but vary on whether they will allow their faces to show and whether they will allow the video or photos to portray sex acts. Offering to supply a mask may improve your chances
I am all about it... especially POV, JS
I am all about it... especially POV, JS Originally Posted by NolaStarlett
Oooo if I would have known.
Video hound myself and agreed not that easy to come by. I am pretty discrete, last thing I want is my fat ass all over the internet lol
I am video friendly .... I've done a few POV style vids (for a fee of course) .