Favorite place to be touched

I am a touch nut. I like touch and touching. What's your favorite place to touch and/or how do you like to be touched?
My favorite place to be touched is my pocket..lol
No seriously I like to be touched softly on my back near my shoulders..
Feet
Feet Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

OMG, yes me too! I love having my feet touched.
Neck, ears, and a little below my belly button.
Inner thigh!! Makes me tremble!!!
  • lat
  • 01-23-2017, 05:42 PM
Sexy feet that has that high arch
I'm all about the taint!
Lighting kissing my shoulders and especially the back of my neck sends shivers down my spine and makes me weak in the knees... If it's done just right, it'll even make me cum.
Sexy feet that has that high arch Originally Posted by lat
High arch sucks especially at the nail salon when the asian lady uses the cheese grater on the part that never touches the floor.. lol
  • lat
  • 01-24-2017, 06:36 AM
High arch sucks especially at the nail salon when the asian lady uses the cheese grater on the part that never touches the floor.. lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No sugar those are the ones that don't keep there feet up I know a lot of ladies that has that high arch and there's nothing sexier in my book is to look back and see those legs and feet wrap around your back but again my view and on feet hell I keep mine up and I never have them to put that cheese grater on mine and they stay soft as a woman hell might even be better !
Any kind of sensual touch from foreign female hands affects me...

However, my most memorable sessions start when I'm standing behind a woman, and I move her hair to the side, so I can gently kiss her shoulders, side of her neck, and the back of her neck. My height usually makes this easy as I just bend over slightly and can kiss these delicately. My hands are usually on her hips or arms as I kiss these areas.
It gives me a chance to taste her skin, enjoy the smell of a woman, and also get s quick gauge fir her responses. Wether they be giggles, moans or sigh's... it really sets the tone for the next hour or so... and I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!!
We sound like a match made in heaven, Daddy! Kisses on my neck can often be more than I can handle. Plus you're a fan of one of my favorite ladies, Addison Scott.
Any kind of sensual touch from foreign female hands affects me...

However, my most memorable sessions start when I'm standing behind a woman, and I move her hair to the side, so I can gently kiss her shoulders, side of her neck, and the back of her neck. My height usually makes this easy as I just bend over slightly and can kiss these delicately. My hands are usually on her hips or arms as I kiss these areas.
It gives me a chance to taste her skin, enjoy the smell of a woman, and also get s quick gauge fir her responses. Wether they be giggles, moans or sigh's... it really sets the tone for the next hour or so... and I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!! Originally Posted by Paddy Daddy
No sugar those are the ones that don't keep there feet up I know a lot of ladies that has that high arch and there's nothing sexier in my book is to look back and see those legs and feet wrap around your back but again my view and on feet hell I keep mine up and I never have them to put that cheese grater on mine and they stay soft as a woman hell might even be better ! Originally Posted by lat
That's completely untrue do you have a high arch? I have a high arch & I also wear steel toed boots my feet aren't nasty they use that cheese grater thing on everyone at the place I go to.. I said it sucks when they touch the part that never hits the floor.. It's sensitive

You didn't understand my statement but ok
OMG I have the same problem! I can barely get through the pedicure...