New sexy selfies.....Anyone else want to share some??

Just wanted to show some new pic's....Taken today!! Who else has some pretty pic's to show off??
M.M.
Hell yeah!

Very sexy Audrey G

Just wanted to show some new pic's....Taken today!! Who else has some pretty pic's to show off??
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
You're doing it Melissa!
No personal trainer. No lavish workout facilities. Just you
I know we haven't met, but 4 what its worth, proud of ya baby girl!!!

I think we all are.
Keep it up Mel!! Looking sexy!!
Xoxo
  • R.M.
  • 01-25-2017, 06:42 AM

Look at you all sexy. Love this photo of you^. Hot mamma. Keep up that great work chick.
P1060511-2-Edit.jpg
Hot damn Melissa...ooollaalaaaa

All yall ladies make me hungry...mmmmm
Thank you R.M. and Dallas!! I am trying real hard to stay focused and love myself enough to want change.....

I keep telling myself my Richard Gere is out there somewhere wanting his Pretty Woman...lol

All of you ladies are exceptional and fine in your own in your own skin...I just love beautiful ladies who are pretty inside and out!! Whoot Whoot!!
M.M.
NOT selfies....but,
Attached Images File Type: jpg 044 modified.jpg (155.7 KB, 510 views) File Type: jpg 9892127_orig.jpg (222.6 KB, 508 views) File Type: jpg mmmmm.jpg (56.2 KB, 504 views)
Here's my most recent taken last night while waiting for a gent to arrive...
Nice picture Marie and NOLA.... Ladies who are not afraid to show off your curves and do it so elegantly are my favorite ladies in the whole world....
Keep on being sexy ladies.

Also Dallas your photos are always hott...
M.M.
  • R.M.
  • 01-26-2017, 05:38 PM
Thank you R.M. and Dallas!! I am trying real hard to stay focused and love myself enough to want change.....

I keep telling myself my Richard Gere is out there somewhere wanting his Pretty Woman...lol

All of you ladies are exceptional and fine in your own in your own skin...I just love beautiful ladies who are pretty inside and out!! Whoot Whoot!!
Loving yourself is the reason why you will be successful. If it was something so easy it might not be so rewarding. The hardest part for me is maintenance. You're Edward Lewis is out there. Its all about timing. Keep the great work you look fab.

P1060628.jpg
I missed the taint photos. Where are the taint photos?
Here's my most recent taken last night while waiting for a gent to arrive... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yummy 😍😍😍