Question for the ladies.

Most ladies want a lot of info to see them. Like references and Id and so on and so forth. But why do most NOT all flip out when we want verification. I'm not talking nudes just face pic with today's dat written on paper in it as well!

Just wondering and like I said not all have an issue with it.

Apologies if this has been topic already.
Because reputable providers are the
HBIC of running her business NOT YOU!

Her pussy her rules.
You don't like her rules
or the way she's running her business?
Move on to the
next provider who'll
run her business by your rules.

You'll find It a lot easier to understand 'why'
when you start wearing the stilettos.

Keep us posted ....
I understand why gentlemen sometimes ask for this. I used to oblige when I was newer and less established. At this point, when someone asks me for something like this, it seems they have not done their research on me. I clearly have many reviews that attest to the fact that my photos are real and accurate.

Also, I don't think comparing the verification we ask for is the same as gentlemen asking for this. I ask for verification for my SAFETY. What you're asking about seems to be in regards to "getting what you ordered."

Also, I don't think comparing the verification we ask for is the same as gentlemen asking for this. I ask for verification for my SAFETY. What you're asking about seems to be in regards to "getting what you ordered." Originally Posted by Audreyg
^^This
Most ladies want a lot of info to see them. Like references and Id and so on and so forth. But why do most NOT all flip out when we want verification. I'm not talking nudes just face pic with today's dat written on paper in it as well!

Apologies if this has been topic already. Originally Posted by Dickjonesbr

There are hundreds of threads on this topic. Just send a dic pic.
Ok makes sense but in the same token it's our money that you want!!
I very much get the safety aspect and agree with it. Only issue is this we are suppose to take your word on what and who we are getting but you not take ours. Not trying to be an ass but with reviews you have to really read 6 or more of them and then compare. I just recently read reviews on one provider and sounded like I was in for a great time. Boy were they wrong. I have also read reviews that clearly states not the girl in the pics but she wasn't that bad looking and I was horny so I stayed.
If you find a lady you want to see, do your research. See if she has ads on websites where her photos need to be verified for authenticity - there are plenty of those around.

Most of us put a lot of time and money on presenting ourselves, and one of the goals of that effort is to make sure we don't need to cater to each potential client's insecurities about us being real or not.

Which is completely different than a verification done for safety. The comparison is preposterous.
Not trying to be an ass but with reviews you have to really read 6 or more of them and then compare. I just recently read reviews on one provider and sounded like I was in for a great time. Boy were they wrong. Originally Posted by Dickjonesbr
Reviews are descriptions of experiences. Experiences are not the same for everybody, in every circumstance. Also, people are different and enjoy different things.

Very few things in life are guaranteed - the same holds true here. You're not guaranteed a good time with someone because others had it.
Zorah I agree every experience is different for each person. But in the reviews a lot does get left out because the person just wants to post about the sex. They don't talk about the other stuff. That's where one of my experiences took the turn for the worse. Had I known the other info I would have not seen her.

As far as doing research we can only see what's online. Problem is I can find 1000 pics associated with that provider doesn't mean that's who I'm getting. Someone posted earlier about us "getting what we ordered". Well yea we want that, you won't buy house or car sight unseen. Like I said I'm not talking about nude pic. Just a headshot with proof it's taken that day I'm fine with. And yes some girls don't update photos or info.

I just feel as though providers want their cake and eat it to!
I ask for a current face pic to prove a lady pics are current. Not all the time but definitely with newbie providers, bp ladies, and some that won't show their face. Since I'm booking multihours I can't just take one for the team like these hourly or less guys do anymore.

If she finds issue with that, I support her decision but let her know I reserve the right to decline service with no cancellation fee if the face doesn't match the body or descriptions to my satisfaction. They might be mad, but some ladies will work with you when you make your intentions clear. Stick to what you want to do ultimately. If she doesn't want to comply with your request and accommodate you take it as karma that will lead you to another lady that may be more accommodating to your requests.
Ditto to what Seeking ~P, Zorah, and Audrey have stated thus far.

Many reputable companions have an expectation that they be contacted when a potential client is ready to book. When someone contacts me when they need me to convince them to see me, I just carry on with my day. I didn't write out hundreds of words and spend weeks putting together a website only to have to reiterate what I have already put in work to get across.

If a provider leaves out or obscures her face, it is obviously an intentional choice that has to do with her safety and privacy boundaries. She doesn't want pictures of her face on the internet. RESPECT THAT OR MOVE ON. Asking to be that special one that gets access to her face picture on the internet is questionable, and a possible sign of more boundary pushing to come. As someone who does show my face in photos, I'm having such a chuckle at the thought of providing on-demand selfies with hand written notes. Never no days! My very first review accurately conveyed what my overall look and body size was at that time. I look the same, wear the same dress size, etc as I did in 2014. I do still make use of photos from a few years ago. And also, I've booked a few different photo sessions over the past several months. Between professional pictures from as recently as January 2017 as well as selfies and even mini videos with me in all manner of positions, if that weren't enough for somebody to be certain I am real, just fuhgeddaboudit!
For me, I will be happy to send a face pic AFTER your verification is done. But in no way before.
My face isn't posted 1. Because of my safety
2. I hate taking pictures because I look better in person (I've been told this many many times. I'm just not very photogenic lol
However I also have instagram that you can verify me on, but you must also understand I'll see yours.
Our verification is ALWAYS for our safety and protection. Not only to verify LE but also to make sure we are safe and you aren't some crazy person lol.
Now of you give all your info a lady asks for and then she won't send you a picture... I can't blame you for looking for a different provider.
If we show up and the girl isn't the one in the ad, or your spidey sense starts tingling, we can just walk away. I have.

I've also had encounters where the girl was not the one in the add, but way better.

And sometimes you take a gamble on seeing someone with no reviews or other info available and you hit the jackpot.

I think you just have to trust your judgment.
Most ladies want a lot of info to see them. Like references and Id and so on and so forth. But why do most NOT all flip out when we want verification. I'm not talking nudes just face pic with today's dat written on paper BECAUSE I'M A PICTURE COLLECTOR/TIMEWASTER AND I LIKE TO WASTE A PROVIDERS TIME.

Since I like to hide behind the internet
like a troll, i'll be happy to trade pics
that aren't even mine w/any provider.

I just love jumping down a providers
throat when i don't get my way.
Originally Posted by Dickjonesbr
Best advice I can give you Is put up an ISO
for face pics. Maybe some provider who has time to waste can help you out
For me, I will be happy to send a face pic AFTER your verification is done. But in no way before.
My face isn't posted 1. Because of my safety
2. I hate taking pictures because I look better in person (I've been told this many many times. I'm just not very photogenic lol
However I also have instagram that you can verify me on, but you must also understand I'll see yours.
Our verification is ALWAYS for our safety and protection. Not only to verify LE but also to make sure we are safe and you aren't some crazy person lol.
Now of you give all your info a lady asks for and then she won't send you a picture... I can't blame you for looking for a different provider. Originally Posted by addison_scott
Addison dont sell yourself short you are a very good looking woman in pictures and in person.