URL / Website: -
City: Hammond
State: Louisiana
Address: C M Fagan DR.
Activities: FBM, NURU, CBJ, DATY, 69, MISH, ACG, K9
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, curly, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Bella, 5ft 2in, 110lbs, C, nice petite Lil package.
Recommendation: Yes
She was 35 like 20 years ago. Lol.
  • rambo
  • 08-14-2024, 08:51 PM
She is starting to show her age but she still has a tight body. Big fake tits that are kind of wonky but she’s sweet. Last time I seen her I think she let out a little fart while changing positions and it was so bad that I lost my erection.
I was trying to be nice on her age, but she is definitely in her late 40s.
She is starting to show her age but she still has a tight body. Big fake tits that are kind of wonky but she’s sweet. Last time I seen her I think she let out a little fart while changing positions and it was so bad that I lost my erection. Originally Posted by rambo
  • rambo
  • 08-17-2024, 10:53 AM
That’s some bullshit. If someone quotes my comment I should be able to see their post. ��
That’s some bullshit. If someone quotes my comment I should be able to see their post. �� Originally Posted by rambo
Beats me. I sent it private because of what I said. Maybe that is why. Check your inbox.
Seems to me that the spas has been real slow? I remember the time when Emily was at Sunshine, the door chime would be annoyingly ringing off the hook. Now it's like a ghost town when I'm there. Maybe the recession is real.
That’s some bullshit. If someone quotes my comment I should be able to see their post. �� Originally Posted by rambo
If you contributed a review once every, oh, I don’t know, 14 years or so, you would be able to see it.
  • rambo
  • 08-18-2024, 02:51 PM
If you contributed a review once every, oh, I don’t know, 14 years or so, you would be able to see it. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
One review is all it takes? I don’t want to see the ROS, only when my comment is quoted.
One review is all it takes? I don’t want to see the ROS, only when my comment is quoted. Originally Posted by rambo
You need premium access to read anything that is posted in private tags. You can get and maintain premium access by paying:

https://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium

or if you get new reviews accepted fairly often. Each approved review will give you an additional 6 weeks of access.

• rambo
  • 08-18-2024, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the help. I’m actually aware of the options. I’ve been around since the early 2000’s when this same basic site was under another name. I had a different username on the old site. My complaint was specifically about when someone quotes someone.
Who is the best girl at this spa? They all sound interesting I just wanna go before this place gets shut down lol
  • rambo
  • 08-20-2024, 04:58 AM
They change monthly so it’s hard to catch any particular one. Best thing to do is text them at the beginning of the month and ask who’s working and research the names.
  • sb100
  • 09-06-2024, 09:36 AM
Just be honest and don't sugarcoat their ages.