Informant Accusations

• jwin
  • 08-07-2012, 10:27 AM
After texting a provider who I had a mild interest in seeing I now find my accused of being an informant. After 27 reviews it would seem that rep speaks for itself but it appears that this provider does not check reviews or is incapable of understanding them. The incident arose from me declining to go to lakeshore and for some reason this completely pissed her off because I overlooked she was in lakeshore and below is how the conversation went.

Staff Edit-

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
Staff Edit

Probably the moderators will remove the texting since private communications cannot be posted in a thread on ECCIE per rule number 9.
Lollll tooo funny RAT!!!!!
Wow...... what a psycho chick. She got some issues.

I seen her post in multiple areas I was looking but glad I never pursued, she's a hotmess.

She probably got arrested before due to piss poor screening practices and is now paranoid client to client.

Also you talked to her way too long......but I appreciate it as that shit was funny.

I'm hoping the mods will investigate this fully before just altering it just in case she has posted a false alert on you in the hidden provider section or providerbuzz. Thanks for posting, gotta dodge the crazy ones.
Staff edit
Wow!!!
Was she born stupid of simply grow into it? Hilton on Lakeshore? Nope.. Drury Inn (which isn't really nice either and maybe rates a star out of 5) and if that is her idea of a "5 star" then she has two brain cells still working. Sadly they keep the heart and lungs active thus robbing the rest of us with a brain valuable O2..
Don't think that we have to worry about her performing Brain Surgery in the near future!

Her post below from the 27th of July might be insightful.

Staff edit

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
  • jwin
  • 08-07-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm sure she has already posted some sort of alert, she said she was going to "tell the girls" It gets better, I felt maybe I did something so I decided to call and talk it out like adults and she gets pissed cusses me goes into a racist rant and hangs up. But in her defense she sent an apology tell me how much she didn't like me but it was out of charactor to use such words.
Probably the moderators will remove the texting since private communications cannot be posted in a thread on ECCIE per rule number 9. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Even though this was a very amusing thread and I got a good laugh out of it, ufriend is correct.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5