Let's ALL start a Benghazi-related thread...

... and remember to put the title in ALL CAPS.

You know, Whirly, there are other scandals going on now, too...
Really??? Damn, based on his posts, you could have fooled me.
... and remember to put the title in ALL CAPS.

You know, Whirly, there are other scandals going on now, too... Originally Posted by ExNYer
You just set a world record for commas in a sentence.
You just set a world record for comas in a sentence. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What's a comas?
Something on the totally unconscious side, sort of like some of the posters here.
Something on the totally unconscious side, sort of like some of the posters here. Originally Posted by chefnerd
Now that we have established that a "comas" is a StupidOldLyingFart, what next?
Now that we have established that a "comas" is a StupidOldLyingFart, what next? Originally Posted by bigtex
Fucking spell check let me down...fucker
Nah, wasn't spellcheck, comas is a perfectly legitimate word and is spelled properly. Reminds me when an associate of mine sent out a message to the team I was on regarding what was then known as "Disaster Recovery" on a test we were holding over the weekend. Seems that the person meant to say 'Old Dudes', but instead it went out as 'Old Duds'. The other "Old Dud" and I kept the joke going until I left the company.
Nah, wasn't spellcheck, comas is a perfectly legitimate word and is spelled properly. Reminds me when an associate of mine sent out a message to the team I was on regarding what was then known as "Disaster Recovery" on a test we were holding over the weekend. Seems that the person meant to say 'Old Dudes', but instead it went out as 'Old Duds'. The other "Old Dud" and I kept the joke going until I left the company. Originally Posted by chefnerd
Yea, I know. I hate it when the spell check on my Iphone changes a word to something way different than what i tried to spell. Maybe that is partly these sausage fingers on the small keypad?
Understand completely sir. This "Old Dud" has the same problem when I attempt to text. Maybe I should just leave that to the younguns. Damn these so-called smart phones. What's so smart about them if they can't figure out what you're trying to say?
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2013, 08:15 PM
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...id=msnhp&pos=1

At no point did Hicks or his fellow witnesses – Mark Thompson, acting deputy assistant secretary for counterterrorism, and Eric Nordstrom, diplomatic security officer and former regional security officer in Libya – accuse the president or Clinton of having halted forces that might have assisted besieged diplomats in Benghazi. Democrats repeatedly pointed to testimony suggesting that reinforcements would have not have arrived in time, anyway....

...“I’ve been able to read all the cables, I’ve seen all the films. I feel like I know what happened in Benghazi; I’m fairly satisfied,” said Sen. Bob Corker, Tenn., the top Republican on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, on MSNBC. “I’m fairly satisfied.”
YO, WTF, did you miss the point that the OP was making? I believe it's called SARCASM.
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...id=msnhp&pos=1

At no point did Hicks or his fellow witnesses – Mark Thompson, acting deputy assistant secretary for counterterrorism, and Eric Nordstrom, diplomatic security officer and former regional security officer in Libya – accuse the president or Clinton of having halted forces that might have assisted besieged diplomats in Benghazi. Democrats repeatedly pointed to testimony suggesting that reinforcements would have not have arrived in time, anyway....

...“I’ve been able to read all the cables, I’ve seen all the films. I feel like I know what happened in Benghazi; I’m fairly satisfied,” said Sen. Bob Corker, Tenn., the top Republican on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, on MSNBC. “I’m fairly satisfied.” Originally Posted by WTF
Hillary was directly implicated for both taxing Stevens to be in Benghazi and approving the use of the dangerously sub-standard facility in Benghazi. Ambassador Rice's sojourn on five MSM shows was shown to be a fabricated lie, because a memo between one of Hillary's deputies and the Libyan government verifies Hillary's deputy stated al-Qaeda elements initiated the attack. Some as yet unnamed person at AFRICOM told the military personnel in Tripoli to stand down. And:

Hicks and Thompson . . . both questioned the Obama administration's decision not to deploy a Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST) to Benghazi in light of ongoing instability in the region.

"When I heard that the situation had evolved to them going to a safe haven and then the fact that we could not find the ambassador, I alerted my leadership indicating that we needed to go forward and consider the deployment of the foreign emergency support team," Thompson said Wednesday. He clarified that the National Security Council has the power to authorize FEST, and said he "notified the White House" about his request.

"They indicated that meetings had already taken place that evening that had taken FEST out of the menu of options," Thompson said. "I called the office within the State Department that had been represented there asking them why it had been taken off the table and was told that it was not the right time and it was not the team that needed to go right then."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...-libya-attack/
It is apparent that Trendy has wayyyyyy too much time on his hands. He needs to find suitable employment, perhaps as an entry level Greeter at Wal Mart!
It is apparent that Trendy has wayyyyyy too much time on his hands. He needs to find suitable employment, perhaps as an entry level Greeter at Wal Mart! Originally Posted by bigtex
so there is advancement in that greeter job ...who wouldn't want to be "head greeter" or the greeter supervisor even.