WHIRLIE IS THE STAR OF THE BOARD

• CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 08:26 AM
a brand new post with16 views and 5 GOLD STARS

RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

you sorry fucker, you should be mandated to post on marie;s random thought thread
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 08:33 AM
keep it up douche, youre givin Chica lots of new ideas
Actually, he's the official DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!
Actually, he's the official DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No he isn't. Your dumb golem ass was elected.

Golem ass? Wow, you still haven't learned what is and isn't offensive, have you CORPY?

I will say, though, that it was only a matter of it e before you brought the conversation to the center of your universe ...ASS!

What about Mark Sanford? You gonna cut him a break like you did President Clinton?

You self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing SWINE! and pathological liar!
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2013, 02:40 PM
Golem ass? Wow, you still haven't learned what is and isn't offensive, have you CORPY?

I will say, though, that it was only a matter of it e before you brought the conversation to the center of your universe ...ASS!

What about Mark Sanford? You gonna cut him a break like you did President Clinton?

You self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing SWINE! and pathological liar! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
how could he know what golem originally represented, hes the dumb fuck on either side of golem.

You self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing SWINE! and pathological liar! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It keeps you "animated" like a puppet on a string, you dumb golem fuck. What about "Lwinskiygate", you dumb golem fuck?

how could he know what golem originally represented, hes the dumb fuck on either side of golem. Originally Posted by CJ7
Literature, CBJ7! When you learn how to read, pick up a book and educate yourself. Don't let yourself be another dumb golem fuck, like Assup the jackass.

there can only be one Golem, Corpy! Of course you wouldn't know that be use you don't read literature, you read shiterature!

Now about Mark Sanford.....

there can only be one Golem, Corpy! Of course you wouldn't know that be use you don't read literature, you read shiterature!

Now about Mark Sanford..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you're it, you dumb golem fuck. All you need to know about Mark Sanford is that his immoderate behavior didn't match Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's depravity, you dumb golem fuck. Remediate:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE ONLINE CORPY...

A whiny baby. Thumb sucker. Mama submissive. Let's face it, there isn't a Freudean disorder you don't embody.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Fact is, you are FUBAR, Corpy. Your reviews (or lack thereof) reflect it. Your posts reflect it. Your friends (Whiny, BSwine, Gary, HKayla and other mouthbreathing ignorami) confirm it.

You need to back off and quit trying to assume you matter in this debate. There IS no debate. You are ignorant, hateful, racist and STUPID beyond recognition.

GOOD LUCK IN 2014. BETTER LUCK in 2016.

I can't wait to read your reviews in the new Canada forums.

GET GOING NOW, PIONEERS!
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE ONLINE CORPY...

A whiny baby. Thumb sucker. Mama submissive. Let's face it, there isn't a Freudean disorder you don't embody.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Fact is, you are FUBAR, Corpy. Your reviews (or lack thereof) reflect it. Your posts reflect it. Your friends (Whiny, BSwine, Gary, HKayla and other mouthbreathing ignorami) confirm it.

You need to back off and quit trying to assume you matter in this debate. There IS no debate. You are ignorant, hateful, racist and STUPID beyond recognition.

GOOD LUCK IN 2014. BETTER LUCK in 2016.

I can't wait to read your reviews in the new Canada forums.

GET GOING NOW, PIONEERS!

OH YEAH, How about that Mark Sanford, you chickenshit coward?

You continue to be a self-admitted, hypocritical, shit-swallowing swine!
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Literature, CBJ7! When you learn how to read, pick up a book and educate yourself. Don't let yourself be another dumb golem fuck, like Assup the jackass

Harry Potter literature in your case sport ... chewing on a turd ?

so nice, I said it twice.
If you guys don't quit picking on Ida Bell I may have to help him out....Just shitting you...
Literature, CBJ7! When you learn how to read, pick up a book and educate yourself. Don't let yourself be another dumb golem fuck, like Assup the jackass

Harry Potter literature in your case sport ... chewing on a turd ?

Originally Posted by CJ7
Sport, you say it BEST when you say nothing at all...LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_M6a3enqnE