You know it's bad when chris mathews gets it right. I'm about to pee myself with all this awesomeness..

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/5248...-barack-obama/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Phew ok... Better now...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok NOW I'm better
If golden showers are your thing so be it.
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 06:21 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok NOW I'm better Originally Posted by LovingKayla
been out on the patio again aintcha?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The steering wheel did not work to well when Bush and Cheney were in charge. The largest recession since the great depression and a Fabricated war that cost 4,000 lives and a Trillion plus dollars(which was never PAID for).
Osnicker is worried about 2014. He should be...fuckers
I think it is funny that even Chris Mathews, the #1 Obamaton in the media, doesn't believe the shit the Obamatons here do. And then some of our Obamatons claim to be independent, yet Chris Mathews has criticized Obama more than they have.

Amazing. Someone must have turbocharged the Chicago Obamatron!

He's saying that now cause he's worried. He has good reason to be. He has supported this administration from jump street and now he's about to look like a fool. Second presidential terms have historically been difficult for re-elected presidents. I see this one as going down in history as the most scandalous, provocative and most dangerous of all time. In order for someone to serve successfully in Government they must first be a good person of high moral integrity, understand, uphold and abide by the Constitution of this country. Enforce and abide by all Laws of the land and empowering it's people, not restricting them. Presently within our Government we have only a small few with these qualities. Unfortunately Obama doesn't posses any of them. He has proven to be a fraud a charlatan, and should be impeached.

..........BEFORE........................ .............AFTER...A little electroshock to the gonads
The steering wheel did not work to well when Bush and Cheney were in charge. The largest recession since the great depression and a Fabricated war that cost 4,000 lives and a Trillion plus dollars(which was never PAID for). Originally Posted by flghtr65
It took 4 posts before someone deflected the topic. You guys are slipping.

He has supported this administration from jump street and now he's about to look like a fool. Originally Posted by acp5762
About to? He's looked like a fool since that tingle ran up his leg...and he told everyone about it.
Odd as it may seem, Matthews enjoys occasional moments of lucidity.

During the 2008 campaign, he was interviewing one of the many empty suits serving in the Texas State Senate. When pressed to offer an example of even a single Obama accomplishment, the interviewee looked like a deer caught in the headlights!

84-second YouTube Video

So even Mr. Thrill-Up-My-Leg occasionally has rational thoughts creep into his cranial cavity! (They just tend not to stay there.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KILL THE MUSLIM!
So no defenders of Mr Matthews here. Got it.
They'll throw Mathews under the bus to protect the "Dear Leader".
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2013, 03:56 PM
So no defenders of Mr Matthews here. Got it. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

unlike republitards people aren't stupid enough to try and defend the obvious
It took 4 posts before someone deflected the topic. You guys are slipping.

About to? He's looked like a fool since that tingle ran up his leg...and he told everyone about it. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Obama is no more responsible for what happened in the Cincy office of the IRS than Bush was for "Scooter Libby".