TAXPAYERS' MONEY BEING WASTED ON ECCIE MEMBERS!!!

Obviously, Trendaway has recently retired. How else can one explain the sudden and massive uptick in his thread and posting count? Where did all of this extra time come from?

gritsboy, as we all know, is a former lawyer who for "health reasons" (mental, obviously) can no longer bear up to the rigors of the bar.

Corneyhole, a teachers' union member no doubt, is obviously incapable of imparting any knowledge nor is he capable of tolerating dissenting views - all traits we really need in the teaching profession.

Massive waste of my hard-earned tax dollars is happening right here! Just imagine the Social Security, Medicare, Disability and Federal Education Grant dollars flying out the window to support these useless, on-the-dole, economically non-contributory cripples!!!

WRITE, EMAIL, PHONE OR VISIT YOUR CONGRESSPERSON OR SENATOR IMMEDIATELY TO END THIS FRAUDULAENT WASTE OF YOUR MONEY!!!

How's that for Fair and Balanced?
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2013, 05:40 PM
its Obie's fault
They won't respond. it's IBSyndromes fault!
Obviously, Trendaway has recently retired. How else can one explain the sudden and massive uptick in his thread and posting count? Where did all of this extra time come from?

gritsboy, as we all know, is a former lawyer who for "health reasons" (mental, obviously) can no longer bear up to the rigors of the bar.

Corneyhole, a teachers' union member no doubt, is obviously incapable of imparting any knowledge nor is he capable of tolerating dissenting views - all traits we really need in the teaching profession.

Massive waste of my hard-earned tax dollars is happening right here! Just imagine the Social Security, Medicare, Disability and Federal Education Grant dollars flying out the window to support these useless, on-the-dole, economically non-contributory cripples!!!

WRITE, EMAIL, PHONE OR VISIT YOUR CONGRESSPERSON OR SENATOR IMMEDIATELY TO END THIS FRAUDULAENT WASTE OF YOUR MONEY!!!

How's that for Fair and Balanced? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Does the KOOL-AID douche flush all the sand out?...
Well said IFFY! Those ESL classes seem to be helping.
Since I can't see you. Let me guess NO! You still have sand UPurASS and need a Okool-aid enema.
gritsboy, as we all know, is a former lawyer who for "health reasons" (mental, obviously) can no longer bear up to the rigors of the bar. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Does the KOOL-AID douche flush all the sand out?... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
But Gritzy does have one thing that the U S guvment didn't provide for him. That being his boy toy (IIffy's) "Sweet Ass."
Actually, I'm making more money, and enjoying life more now than I ever have. No money is coming from the government to me, but plenty is going the other way.

I know it makes you feel better to think that I'm broke, homeless and unhappy, but I feel better, I'm making more money, and I'm having more fun than at any other time of my life. Sorry to disappoint you!
How to you have time to make money and have fun, Whiny? all you do is troll the jnterwebs...
Actually, I'm making more money, and enjoying life more now than I ever have. No money is coming from the government to me, but plenty is going the other way.

I know it makes you feel better to think that I'm broke, homeless and unhappy, but I feel better, I'm making more money, and I'm having more fun than at any other time of my life. Sorry to disappoint you! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How to you have time to make money and have fun, Whiny? all you do is troll the jnterwebs... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

STFU, Yssup - you're blowing his cover He must think he's Bruce Wayne.

Naturally, gritsboy's "defense" of his current situation only points our how bad it must have been before now.
Ah, RaggedyAndy. Finding comfort in the misery of others. Just doesn't work here, dude. I think if you want to rejoice in someone's pathetic life, all you need to do is look the mirror.
Links?
Here you go, Assup!

I figure this more your speed, Unaliar!
Awww, gritsboy, you spend too much time digging up "links" or "topics" chock full of half-truths (at best) and then ball up into a tantrum of outrage when others do the same on the other side. That bullshit stopped working around your post # 500.

So, you finally admit your misery. So glad you are acknowledging what's obvious to everyone else. Do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on?