Anybody talking about this IRS thing, yet?

Why are there so many separate threads on the subject?

I really don't understand why the political posters can't post on existing topics instead of creating new threads.
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 01:48 AM

I really don't understand why the political posters can't post on existing topics instead of creating new threads. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Im surprised you couldn't find a thread about this very topic, but nooooooooooooo you had to start a new one
Whineaway will love him.
I think that there may be a slight hint of sarcasm afoot here.

I really don't understand why the political posters can't post on existing topics instead of creating new threads. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
OK, let me see if I have this straight: You're suggesting that posters should confine their comments to an already existing thread on a subject rather than start a new one?

But then there would be a chance that someone might miss your link or your cut & pasted article or excerpt. It's far better to start at least a half-dozen threads on the same subject. That way, if the discussion isn't proceeding in a way that's to your liking, you can just reply to posts in other threads you started. Or better still, start a new one!

It's also important to write your thread titles in ALL CAPS so that you'll stand out from the crowd. Ending with a bunch of exclamation marks helps, too.

And last but not least, whoever ends the day with the most thread-starts still remaining on the front page wins!
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2013, 07:22 AM
If everyone is not talking about exactly WTF you want them to talk about, WTF does one do?

They start enough threads on the exact same subject to dominate the first page that most click onto.

Me thinks that is WTF has happened in this forum.
I think that there may be a slight hint of sarcasm afoot here. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
OK, let me see if I have this straight: You're suggesting that posters should confine their comments to an already existing thread on a subject rather than start a new one?

But then there would be a chance that someone might miss your link or your cut & pasted article or excerpt. It's far better to start at least a half-dozen threads on the same subject. That way, if the discussion isn't proceeding in a way that's to your liking, you can just reply to posts in other threads you started. Or better still, start a new one!

It's also important to write your thread titles in ALL CAPS so that you'll stand out from the crowd. Ending with a bunch of exclamation marks helps, too.

And last but not least, whoever ends the day with the most thread-starts still remaining on the front page wins! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
If everyone is not talking about exactly WTF you want them to talk about, WTF does one do?

They start enough threads on the exact same subject to dominate the first page that most click onto.

Me thinks that is WTF has happened in this forum. Originally Posted by WTF

BINGO!
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 12:13 PM
snick
So i just watched Miller, the current head of the IRS testify in front of Congress and i have decided to not file for a few years ! When they haul my ass to jail all you guys will hear me screamin > I DONT REMEMBER !
What IRS thing?

Can somebody fill me in?
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 02:48 PM
What IRS thing?

Can somebody fill me in? Originally Posted by ExNYer
cant find anything on google .. stay tuned, Ive got my best man on it
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2013, 02:54 PM
So i just watched Miller, the current head of the IRS testify in front of Congress and i have decided to not file for a few years ! When they haul my ass to jail all you guys will hear me screamin > I DONT REMEMBER ! Originally Posted by steamyromance
You do that... tell Wesely Snipes hi for us.
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 03:05 PM
You do that... tell Wesely Snipes hi for us. Originally Posted by WTF

SR , you wont ever see Miller ... you'll get hooked up with some rookie trying to make a name and crawl up the ladder ... go for it pal
And last but not least, whoever ends the day with the most thread-starts ! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
I seem, although yet subject to statistical analysis, that I score quite well on the thread-ends rank. My musings seem to have a unique ability to send readers into a despiang cry, they pull the cord out of the socket, and shout 'fuck eccie, I'm gonna go get a life/woman'.

But I think an analysis would be useful.

What % of your posts end up as the last on the thread?

Why do you think that is?

I'm out, gf has arm in plaster, car accident during driving lesson, instructor had broken kneck but OK. But she's coming down next week whooopppeeee.

Yes, she's far to hot to post a pic.
here she is
Attached Images File Type: jpg cropped.jpg (12.6 KB, 18 views)