THEY KNEW................

The NY Times is reporting that top Treasury officials have known for a year about the IRS targeting of Americans............

The NYTs intimates that Geithner knew; so likely Obama as well................

So was Obama lying (again) when he profaned ignorance ???

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/18/us....html?hp&_r=3&
Had the public known, Florida, Ohio and several other states may have voted differently................esp ecially considering the revelations that Hispanic groups were also targeted !

Was the election stolen from us ?

Steal an election and steal our country.................
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 02:43 PM
The NY Times is reporting that top Treasury officials have known for a year about the IRS targeting of Americans............

The NYTs intimates that Geithner knew; so likely Obama as well................

So was Obama lying (again) when he profaned ignorance ???

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/18/us....html?hp&_r=3& Originally Posted by Whirlaway

whew, I bet Russia was glad the IRS kept it in America
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 02:45 PM
Had the public known, Florida, Ohio and several other states may have voted differently................esp ecially considering the revelations that Hispanic groups were also targeted !

Was the election stolen from us ?

Steal an election and steal our country................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

yup, stolen right from under us ... Hildabeast will fix that by a landslide
So was Obama lying (again) when he profaned ignorance ??? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
OK, just as a point of curiosity, what exactly does it mean to "profane ignorance?"

Can the word profane, when used as a transitive verb, take on a meaning that we unsophisticated rubes from Texas just don't get?
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2013, 03:01 PM
It means F*@#ing stole it from my man Mitt!

• CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 03:25 PM
whirlie's rubbing two rocks together trying to make concrete, and plug the hole in his head that the rocks fell out of
feigned; you knew just like THEY KNEW;

Trolling my posts again CM?

OK, just as a point of curiosity, what exactly does it mean to "profane ignorance?"

Can the word profane, when used as a transitive verb, take on a meaning that we unsophisticated rubes from Texas just don't get? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
feigned; you knew just like THEY KNEW;

Trolling my posts again CM? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No, just mocking your over-the-top stupidity!

Only because you're now the forum's most annoying asshole.
Don't dispute any facts; just play Sandbox school marm policing typos !

Continue with your trolling the threads.............
Fuck with the AP and you get your ass handed to you...This is getting fun again