The list: Unnecessarily shut down by the muzzie to inflict pain.

1. Treatments for children with cancer.

2. The WWII memorial.

3. Furloughed military chaplains not allowed to work for free.

4. Business stops in the flordia keys.

5. Obama blacks out sports and entertainment for our troops overseas.

6. Obama closes D day memorial.

7. Obama closes over 100 privately funded parks that cost the government nothing to run.

8. Obama closes self sustaining colonial farm it hasn't supported since 1980.

9. Obama closes the Vietnam memorial.

10. Obama closes a privately run hotel and blocks the parking lot.

11. He forces folks out of their private homes if they are on federal land but doesn't move his ass out of the white house.

12. Historic restraunt that remained open during the last shut down, was closed. Thanks obama.

13. Obama shuts down a ROAD in a colorado park.

14, He blocks people from LOOKING at Mt. Rushmore.

15. St Louis gateway park closed.

16. He closes the military commissary.

17..... what'd I miss

He's holding us all hostage till he gets his way. He proves beyond any doubt that he is afucking dictator all the way to his core.

The only good thing to come out of this is now the democrats OWN THIS SHIT. All they can is just throw insults. NONE of them can dispute these facts.,. or the fact that if we are in a money crisis STOP GIVING MONEY TO TERRORIST. Why the fuck are we giving money to terrorists anyway and how the hell are the peace loving democrats ok with all this. Oh wait, I almost forgot what scum democrats are. You talk a big game but right NOW when it COUNTS, you are cowards. You are disgusting humans and I cringe at the thought of what you will do next. I promise you this. The III% will not remain silent forever and when they come, they will have no problem shooting every single traitor that has supported this muzzie bastard even through arresting our vets. You unimaginable bastards,. NOT EVEN ONE OF YOU SAYS SHIT AGAINST HIM.

I have a magnificent bet on this one. I'll even tell you what it is. Not even one democrat on this board can successfully defend what he is doing. It's a sucker bet and I didn't good odds, but on the up side, I get 10 bucks for every well worded insult. Make them good. The only thing you have to fight me with are idiotic phrases you stole from someone else.
what I want to know is what part of government shutdown escapes you? Originally Posted by CJ7
The ball's in your court, LK!
Typical with bugtux is that he fails to see the reality of what is going on.
He fails to see that closing a STATE road leading to Mt Rushmore has nothing to do with the federal govt.
Shutting down concessions that the feds COLLECT money from but have no expense at are forced to close.

With your view of this, shouldnt the government stop collecting taxes. What about shutting down all of the oil leases that are generating cash.
What about our interstate hwy system.
I bet the NSA is still going strong.

The idea that the there is a plan by the pussy fag Obama to make it hurt and be as public about it as possible indicates his total lack of understanding the people of this nation.

The pussy fag is a liar and is pissed that he isnt getting his way.
Worst President ever and you stuck us with him for four more years. Dumbasses.
But he funded PBS and Big Bird with $450 million.
Did you think one of this list was going to be overlooked twit? Must have been tutored by whirrl a turd.
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2013, 07:17 AM
LK now thinks she is going to shoot "traitors" that support the duly elected President of the United States of America. LK you keep posting shit like that and you will have a well deserved visit from the government in you not to distant future. That is the only god damn bet you will be winning.
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2013, 07:24 AM
1. Treatments for children with cancer.

I promise you this. The III% will not remain silent forever and when they come, they will have no problem shooting every single traitor that has supported this muzzie bastard even through arresting our vets. e. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
These kinda of posts get sites like these looked into. LK you are coming off as a domestic terrorist. Threats like these should not be made on a board like this or any board for that matter. If I knew where the rtm button was I would hit it. You are going off the deep end.
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 10:38 AM
But he funded PBS and Big Bird with $450 million. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

PBS

Public Broadcasting ...

Public funding vs Government agency

get it ?
These kinda of posts get sites like these looked into. LK you are coming off as a domestic terrorist. Threats like these should not be made on a board like this or any board for that matter. If I knew where the rtm button was I would hit it. You are going off the deep end. Originally Posted by WTF

Jesus Christ you really are stupid. You've been on this board for 3.5 years and you can't figure out where the RTM button is? I wish there was a RTM button dedicated just for the extremely stupid. That would get most of the libs banned within the week.

PBS

Public Broadcasting ...

Public funding vs Government agency

get it ? Originally Posted by CJ7
You are kidding, right?
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 11:42 AM
You are kidding, right? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

The Public Broadcasting Service is an American broadcast television network. The non-profit public broadcaster has 354 member television stations which hold collective ownership. The network's headquarters are located in Arlington, Virginia

so educate me .... exactly what part of the Federal government is PBS ?

The Department of Cookie Monster?

never mind
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) is a non-profit corporation created by an act of the United States Congress and funded by the United States federal government to promote public broadcasting. Between 15 and 20 percent of the aggregate revenues of all public broadcasting stations have been funded from federal sources, principally through the CPB
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 11:53 AM
But he funded PBS and Big Bird with $450 million. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

http://www.pbs.org/about/news/archiv...s-elimination/
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Jesus Christ you really are stupid. You've been on this board for 3.5 years and you can't figure out where the RTM button is? I wish there was a RTM button dedicated just for the extremely stupid. That would get most of the libs banned within the week. Originally Posted by Budman
I hit it one time dickhead. I dont have it memorized . And watch what ya wish for you'd be the first person to get ejected for stupid. As to LK I don't know about you but I don't want Homeland Security snooping around here because she is threatening to kill Obama supporters. It is stupid on many fronts. Beyond the regular stupid in these parts.
I wipe my ass with better lists than that. Besides, even your Lords and Masters, the KOCK BROZ, are telling you Wipetards to drop this bullsh*t.
1. Federal agencies created new websites to tell visitors that they don’t have enough funding to run their old websites.

Federal agencies, including the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the National Park Service, have created new splash pages to tell visitors that they don’t have enough money or manpower to maintain their normal websites. The Internal Revenue Service website will be active, but won’t be updated — at least they’re not auditing you.

According to USA Today, even Capitol Hill’s Twitter feed will be impacted. The newspaper reports that, “Twitter followers received a message from the architect of the U.S. Capitol proclaiming certain accounts will be inactive. A message posted on first lady Michelle Obama’s Twitter account said tweets would be limited ‘due to Congress’s failure to pass legislation to fund the government.’”

2. The feds shut down the parking lot of Mt. Vernon, but not the park itself.

In another brilliant move, the National Park Service closed off the parking lot to Mt. Vernon, the home of the country’s first president George Washington. Since Mt. Vernon is privately owned, the NPS can’t shut down the park, so they instead opted to shut down the parking lot at the popular tourist attraction.

The news came from one brave man on Twitter who has been tweeting to the world all day about how the parking lot (well, at least one parking lot at the time this report was being written) was closed, despite Mt. Vernon officials saying it was open.

1 parking lot directly out front of Mount Vernon remains closed in spite of dispute with Park Service pic.twitter.com/8SoKfTllvj— Stephen Gutowski (@collegepolitico) October 2, 2013

3. A D.C.-area canal is closed and had all the pumps taken off of it.

The National Park Service has actually had someone remove the handles off all the well pumps along the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal that runs 184 miles from Washington, D.C. to Cumberland, Maryland, according to sources. The NPS has also stationed officers in the park to make sure bikers don’t ride down closed bike paths and that no one can come near the scenic waterway.

Mike Nardolilli, president of the C&O Canal Trust, said in an email: “As you may be aware, our Federal Government has shut down for an indeterminate amount of time. What you may not have realized, however, is that the closure of the Federal Government means the closure of the C&O Canal National Historical Park and all other National Parks.”

However, rebellious bikers seem to be taking matters into their own hands and are using the closed trails due to lax enforcement.

4. Angry moms launch full-scale assault to reopen D.C. turtle park.

According to sources, angry moms near the Eastern Market are of Washington, D.C. have been diligently tearing down barriers erected by the National Park Service around Marion Park, or the turtle park as it is commonly referred to because of the fake turtles that children like to play on.

Sources said that the park was blocked off by park officials, but the source suspected that neighborhood moms have been taking down barriers to the park so their children could play there. In response, park officials keep erecting new ones, which the moms promptly tear down.

The park is extremely small and sort of seems pointless to block off.

5. Not closing parks near Democratic senators’ houses.

Sources tell TheDCNF that Lincoln Park in D.C., which maintained by the NPS, was not closed down, nor were any signs put up that indicated it was closed due to the government shutdown. According to the same source, it’s close to the homes of “quite a few” Democratic senators, and the source has previously seen Montana Democratic Sen. Max Baucus walking in the park.

While Lincoln Park remains seemingly open for Baucus and other senators to go for a walk, national parks all across Montana have been closed down and thousands of tourists have been turned away.

The NPS did not respond to TheDCNF’s request for comment, probably because no one is working in their press office.

6. Posting park rangers at the WWII memorial to prevent rogue veterans from getting in.

Bus-loads of WWII veterans were forced to storm their own monument after it was blocked off by the National Park Service. A group of lawmakers led by Mississippi Republican Rep. Steven Palazzo pushed aside the park rangers’ barriers and allowed veterans to get into the memorial.

“Some idiot in government sent goons out there to set up barricades so they couldn’t see the monument. People had to spend hours setting up barricades where there are never barricades to prevent people from seeing the World War II monument because they’re trying to play a charade,” Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul said on Fox News’s “Hannity.”

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/02/se...-the-shutdown/