I am the hobby

I'm convinced I am the savior of this hobby. No one has more sense or keeps prices reasonable so hence I want to be called not only the greatest but the hobby! I am the hobby so going forward please no more Pitroom. Please just call me thehobby. Please mods name change? So chime in who thinks that's an appropriate name for my Greatness....
Should make it a poll.
I'm convinced I am the savior of this hobby. No one has more sense or keeps prices reasonable so hence I want to be called not only the greatest but the hobby! I am the hobby so going forward please no more Pitroom. Please just call me thehobby. Please mods name change? So chime in who thinks that's an appropriate name for my Greatness.... Originally Posted by Pitroom
How bout pendejo?
You posted this just the other day on being socially accepted thread:

On another note I hate the word hobbyist. A hobby is riding a bicycle, walking the dog, crossword puzzles, movies etc. Companionship is never a hobby. Human females are not toys to be played with and treated as if they are trash. They have a life, a story, dreams, ambitions and I treat them like that which is why I win. All the 100 in my phone we hang out all the time. I am the GOAT. Put my statue now on Post Oak by the Galleria!
Aranegra I'm immortal so the rules don't apply to me
Rolllzzz eyes here we go again, another shine pro thousands of threads geezz

You’re not the greatness of shit but haggling that’s what you seem to be great at. And starting all these shine pro threads ughhh.
How bout pendejo? Originally Posted by arañanegra

More like pinche boboso.
I thought Hobby was at Broadway and Airport. Are you saying you have a lot of baggage?
Y'all are too cute together. Get a room have an orgy.
Ohh Please can I make this into a poll?
I'm convinced I am the savior of this hobby. No one has more sense or keeps prices reasonable so hence I want to be called not only the greatest but the hobby! I am the hobby so going forward please no more Pitroom. Please just call me thehobby. Please mods name change? So chime in who thinks that's an appropriate name for my Greatness.... Originally Posted by Pitroom
With you being hobby greatness. I suggest you hook up with tiatate. Shes back.
You 2 would make a Perfect power couple
Aranegra I'm immortal so the rules don't apply to me Originally Posted by Pitroom
But the guidelines do.
With you being hobby greatness. I suggest you hook up with tiatate. Shes back.
You 2 would make a Perfect power couple Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes him and Tity tate can argue back And forth about prices, see who caves first
No you’re not. I am.