URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Beltway on North west Houston
Activities: N/A
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Summer looked appealing in pics, anyway, I scheduled with her day before, and day of we kept in contact until I made it there at noon. She texted me her address and everything, I drove across town for this appointment. Then when it was time for me to come up, she ghosted me. WTF. I’m super surprised by this because all her reviews have been great.
Recommendation: No
What a shame.
Strange. Have read nothing but great things about her. Check back with her and see what explanation she gives before you throw her u see the bus
. Originally Posted by majorjones
+1

Only excuse for me would be significant personal injury or death! I know that's harsh, but like you said... she "can send a cancellation text ahead of time". I HATE time wasters!
Death is not an excuse. They can die later. NO EXCUSES.
That is not Summer's Tele # that OP posted.

Per policy, NC/NS moved from Encounters to Coed
Also, there have been some reports that she is in her 50s, I could find no reports of her being in her 60s. So where did the exact age of 64 come from? OP is losing credibility very quickly.
Google phone number. Comes back to a Tranny out of New York. Plus OP is in Corpus. FAKE post.
Google phone number. Comes back to a Tranny out of New York. Plus OP is in Corpus. FAKE post. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Not necessarily, maybe it's a Typo. Does the Tranny go by "Summer Sausage"?
Phone number isn’t even close. And age is a complete pharse.