Spring Break 2020

It seems very slow right now, being spring break, my phone hasn't been ringing much. What is going on? sheesh
I think things may get worse before they get better. Seems the COVID-19 has people a litte spooked. My buddy bartends in Pcola and travels the country to work festivals. He was scheduled in Miami in a few weeks and they cancelled the festival because of the virus. It will afect the tourist industry soon which the panhandle depends on.
I’ve got some ideas and strategies to making the phone ring, may be best to have a call screener (because the phone will ring A-LOT) but there are strategies to not needing one also, and no it’s not just a bunch of bj’s and it’s apparently not for everyone either, just ideas only, I’m not interested in anything in return.
COVID-19 has a lot of people spooked and panicked. The media has made it kinda spiral out of control in my opinion.

I'm not saying it's something to NOT worry about. Precautions against viruses should always be taken. But going to the store and buying-up all the damn toilet paper is a little absurd.

I actually bought an extra pack of toilet paper yesterday. Not because I'm scared of the virus. But because everyone else is buying it up, and I don't want to get stuck without it when I need it. lol